Audio Headphones for Jogging

Altair

Skilled
Guys i'm looking for some good lightweight headphones for myself. Will be used just during my jogging etc. Currently i use earphones(bundled ones). Anyways, i have always preferred headphones over earphones. So please no earphone suggestions. Phones/iPod i use while running/jogging. iPod Nano 6th gen and Sony Arc S or Nokia c2-02.
Budget: Anyone between 1k-4k 5k if its Damn good.

Thanks

Meelec a151, its got a cloth cable, so no tangling,microphonics etc and Melecs usually are decently built. It would be around 50-60$. The sound signature is warmth personified and mid centric with decent bass and rolled off treble.

I will recommend you the m35 if you can live with the long cable.it has more of a balanced performance in the audio technica offerings and provides an awesome sound-stage for its price.It also has a fantastic grip and wont prove a hindrance when you are on the move.

I will recommend you the m35 if you can live with the long cable.it has more of a balanced performance in the audio technica offerings and provides an awesome sound-stage for its price.It also has a fantastic grip and wont prove a hindrance when you are on the move.
11foot cable. You've gotta be kidding me lol. Headphones looks great but where will i hang the 11 foot? round my body? :p Seriously bro its quite long can't keep it in my pocket either. Any other with quite a bit small cable? :) Thanks

11foot cable. You've gotta be kidding me lol. Headphones looks great but where will i hang the 11 foot? round my body? :p Seriously bro its quite long can't keep it in my pocket either. Any other with quite a bit small cable? :) Thanks

those 11 foot wires can tighten your body mate. :boxed:

For OP,

go with

Sennheiser Adidas which is sweet proof, kevlar reenforced durable wires and those fits so easily. so even jogging, no need to adjust the headphone.
go with models like MX680i or CX680i or PMX680i whichever you prefer.

Why in the world you need headphones for jogging ? You will look like some crazy psycho :p

Get any decent IEM that should suffice. Wont fall off during running session.

Seriously think again before jumping to headphones.

I just bought a Sennheiser PX80 and they sound Awesome.
They are Foldable and small. Cord length is also around 1.4M so its fine..
But I Seriously suggest you to get an IEM For jogging, rather than a Headphone!

Try and get a brainwavz m2. I used them for 2 years around my workout.those babies are tough nuts.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

those 11 foot wires can tighten your body mate. :boxed:

For OP,

go with

Sennheiser Adidas which is sweet proof, kevlar reenforced durable wires and those fits so easily. so even jogging, no need to adjust the headphone.
go with models like MX680i or CX680i or PMX680i whichever you prefer.

MX680i seems nice. Should i order it from apple store or can you provide any other link which might cost less
Sennheiser Adidas MX 680i Sports Headphones with Remote - Apple Store (U.S.)

Why in the world you need headphones for jogging ? You will look like some crazy psycho :p
Get any decent IEM that should suffice. Wont fall off during running session.
Seriously think again before jumping to headphones.

I am not looking for those huge ones. Looking for those um..like slick ones-like those which sticks to the back of the head or like that dunno how to put forward my words and lol I will look like a cartoon if i wore those huge headphones on my head while running.
P.S.- I really don't have much knowledge about these IEM basically in audio-sound-bass and stuff so please mind my words. :ashamed:

Whether its slick or huge headphone are more likely to fall off while running (given you are running not walking), plus the wire will come into your arm movement for sure.

Earphone are very small and are perfect companion for any kind of sports, IEM fits right in and don't fall (have used Pl11, 30, 21, Brainwavz Pro Alpha, Ep630 and many more) never had an issue with any of them
Get any IEM within your budget.

Try and get a brainwavz m2. I used them for 2 years around my workout.those babies are tough nuts.
I've used them for~2-3months. Friend has it. Were great no doubt but returned him back.
I just bought a Sennheiser PX80 and they sound Awesome.
They are Foldable and small. Cord length is also around 1.4M so its fine..
But I Seriously suggest you to get an IEM For jogging, rather than a Headphone!
@Dark Star Hey i was talking about something like this. I'm getting this one for 1690 from naaptol worth it or can increase my budget if i can get something better like this.
Sennheiser PX80 Headphone Price - Buy Sennheiser PX80 Headphone Price in India, Best Prices n Review

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Whether its slick or huge headphone are more likely to fall off while running (given you are running not walking), plus the wire will come into your arm movement for sure.
Earphone are very small and are perfect companion for any kind of sports, IEM fits right in and don't fall (have used Pl11, 30, 21, Brainwavz Pro Alpha, Ep630 and many more) never had an issue with any of them
Get any IEM within your budget.

Okay i guess you do make a point, then should i buy that mx680i?

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of that px80 crap,get a koss portapro if you are dead set on headphones.they offer supreme budget performance and you can clip them on o your liking .
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Woah! koss portapro looks great! :eek:hyeah:.
Please Confirm guys which one should i go with on koss site it cost 49$. Any other link?
Or any other option still available?

Back