Heartbreaking : Hundreds of children massacred in Pakistan

Pakistan for way too long has been breeding wolves in its back yard. Now they are turning back and biting. Since the time of Afghanistan's crisis they went and hit on their own people -the- Pashtun's to get more land, and then sided with America to become a military gateway for money. A war-mongering nation.

It is something we should take note, and be careful with our beloved Naxals and separatists groups.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/hafiz-saeed-on-tv-threatens-terror-attacks-against-india-636072

pak still supports this guy. would india have done same?

Read this too: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/husain-haqqani/pakistan-school-attack-jihadis_b_6337112.html

Even after reading this if you still think we are same as pak, then I don't even...
They have seen the side-effects of such support many times. What is terrible is the b***ards who actually decide on support are never impacted. It is those who have no say are the ones who get butchered.

Yes, I don't like concept of bail for people like Zaki

And you are being naive if you think Pakistan doesn't support Zaki. According to them he is a 'good' terrorist.

just shows how "serious" they are about tackling terrorism. i am astounded by the naivete of people expecting them to change their ways even after the constant wake up calls we have received. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me 100 times I'm a dumbass

Yes, I don't like concept of bail for people like Zaki
Why ? Is he a flight risk.

What argument can you give that he must not be given bail.

What is the basis to like or not like over his bail.

Last edited:
Why ? Is he a flight risk.

What argument can you give that he must not be given bail.

What is the basis to like or not like over his bail.

He's accused mastermind of 26/11 so I suppose we do have a reason to not like his bail.
For their own benefit Pakistan has invented the stupid Good terrorism vs Bad terrorism concept. Killing the innocent cannot be justified.

i think now there's no need to unnecessarily split hairs on the technicalities of law and its provisions. that's futile. lakhvi is back to the jail after the stern warning to pakistan from India. but anyway, if what has been told about the conditions in which he is being imprisoned there may be believed (and why not!), like being given a free hand there, being given comfortable/luxurious amenities and accommodation, being permitted to meet his friends and accomplices, being given leaves to go out, etc., i suppose it doesn't matter much if he stays in or out. the imprisonment could be farcical at best! not much to be expected from them as it is.

anyway, we are perhaps deviating from the topic, though there's hardly anything left to be 'discussed' on it. the ttp-chief has been slain, and now pakistan has been issued a 'fresh' warning from a ttp-commander, to carry out more such attacks! even the afghan-taliban has condemned such attacks by the ttp; tells that such monstrosity is also part of the show-off and battle for supremacy among the various splintered lunatic-factions of these bloodhounds!

Back