Monitors Help : Buying LED monitor, budget 6k

#nandu26

Ya mate its slim, but not as much as the AOC one. But its good.

Can't feel any heat , right now my system is ON for more then an hour, and there is no heat. Only the button panel on the lower right side and the right top portion is little (or very little) warm to feel.

You can select this as well, its a good monitor, and the real thing is that, it comes with DVI input
<

SOS : #harry_houdini

Can you comment on the heat generated by this monitor ?

#djmykey, i call Dell CC, they said that monitors don't come with service tag, and the 3 years warranty will be based on serial number and cash invoice
<

@all the LCD?LED monitor user. How to clean the screen, in-case any liquid is spilled over it ??

@all the LCD?LED monitor user. How to clean the screen, in-case any liquid is spilled over it ??

Hey guys got a problem, i have noticed that the extreme right side (the LCD screen) of my monitor gets hot, its high while playing games, while the other area of the monitor is cold.

Is there any problem with my monitor ??

#harry_houdini

same here but i cannot know how much heat exactly your monitor generates .

in my monitors its a bit hotter compared to left side but thats about it , not VERY hot !

if its not something like burning , bear with it !

in any problem complain to dell !

cheers

#CA50

same here but i cannot know how much heat exactly your monitor generates .

in my monitors its a bit hotter compared to left side but thats about it , not VERY hot !

if its not something like burning , bear with it !

in any problem complain to dell !

cheers

ya mate that not VERY hot, but its hot
<

I have noticed that when i use the GAME preset mode, then its somewhat hotter, usually i apply the standard with 50-75 brightness - contrast setting. So i think the temps are dependent on the brightness

ya mate that not VERY hot, but its hot
<

I have noticed that when i use the GAME preset mode, then its somewhat hotter, usually i apply the standard with 50-75 brightness - contrast setting. So i think the temps are dependent on the brightness

I use the same custom setting for all things , gaming or movies or etc .

i am not really sure if the thing getting hot is within specified limits or not .

so i cant really comment whether its healthy for your monitor or not , guess some hardware expert or some experienced member should answer this .

btw i found the game mode too bright !! .

Back