Help for Research Project - Google Form

vyral_143

Jarvis
Staff member
Super Mod
Hi friends,

In one of my subjects of my MBA course I have been asked to carry out a research project on subject of my choice. I have chosen subject of 'Study of consumer buying behavior with respect to smart phones'. Being a techie I chose to post it here and get views of other techies out here, which in turn will help me with good and more clear responses.

Please fill in following a simple Google form.

Link to form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nWV5ClicBfbjkf1RXrsQiCpA5O6tsAfmgauj7Ka3nl4/viewform?sid=5ff5ebfae6d5ceba&token=iFfFgT0BAAA.A1Qt3FlHKxkW8tVDGwacqw.HBH8ZQCHCI-1y4EzKLfvuQ

Thanking you all in advance.

P.S. - I need as many responses possible till tonight.

Submitted as soon as you posted the thread. Forgot to reply. Some questions need multiple choice radio boxes. I use my phone for multiple purpose but I could select only one :-(

Submitted as soon as you posted the thread. Forgot to reply. Some questions need multiple choice radio boxes. I use my phone for multiple purpose but I could select only one :-(

Thanks Rahul. Since we need to do first bit basic type of research, questionnaire is in this way. Based on this initial findings, there are chances of further research process and at last publishing them in journal of our college. In further proceeding will keep this thing in mind.

Done, some answers could've been answered in multiples, but you've already explained the reason for that.

Back