Help: How to Buy from Ebay.com ?

anil_sethi

Disciple
Hello Friends,

I want to buy few products from Ebay.com

As you know we can't pay with our indian paypal.

So how to buy products from ebay.com ?

I don't have Credit Card.

I only have SBI and Axis bank Debit Cards.

Anyone know how to buy from ebay.com ?

And now Ebay.com Gift card also not working with Indian Paypal, Its only for US paypal only
sad.gif

Thanks

SBI has a facility called as VCC- Virtual credit card.

You need Internet banking activated from SBI for that purpose.

Still confirm it again if it works globally for Visa credit card transactions as for India it works pretty well.

If you are new to ebay then ask fellow TE members for a guidance regarding trusted sellers out there esp. on ebay.com as ebay frauds/scams are increasing day by day.

You can buy from paypal using Debit cards of Axis Bank or ICICI bank , call paypal to verify whether they have added more cards. dont use SBI VCC as its valid only for a day and its not reloadable coz when you there is a issue or claim you cant claim a refund so check those issues when you gonna buy through paypal

by indian paypal you mean paisapay? I could buy items on ebay.com comfortably with icici and hdfc debit cards through paypal. Its better to checkout with the bank if there is any limitation for ur account/card.

Paisapay is for Indian Ebay which is only for Ebay.in not Ebay.com, Ebay.com requires Paypal but paypal for india comes with heavy limitations and regulations and can be used with Credit card only if u dont have credit card but you have debit card only debit cards of Axis Bank and ICICI Bank allow you to send and receive money through Paypal as of last year only these two debits cards were supported you can call Paypal Customer care to verify whether they have added more cards or not

I tried with axisbank's virtual credit cards with no luck. :( but this was long back.
Thanks All Friends, It Worked.

By default Axis Prime Debit Card Not pre activated International Transaction, So by calling toll free axis customer care number by IVR I activated International transaction on my card.
And I tried today and it works with Paypal :)

So all new user who read this later I confirm you AXIS,ICICI,HDFC Debit card work with Paypal, If not work then Call customer care to activate International transaction on your card.

Good News for SBI Users also :

State Bank customers can apply for their new card type i.e. the sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card. Only this card from SBI can be used for purchases at international ecommerce websites which do not have the VBV/MSC implementation. The card costs Rs. 150 per year (+ ST & cess) and can be applied for at the nearest SBI branch. You can also download the application form below and submit it to the branch.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/4m74bcpsv1rpv6s/sbiINTUCH_debitcard_Aplication.pdf

So Dont worry Indian Users now you can pay Hosting fees or by any International Product from now.

Thanks for help :)

Thanks All Friends, It Worked.

By default Axis Prime Debit Card Not pre activated International Transaction, So by calling toll free axis customer care number by IVR I activated International transaction on my card.
And I tried today and it works with Paypal :)

So all new user who read this later I confirm you AXIS,ICICI,HDFC Debit card work with Paypal, If not work then Call customer care to activate International transaction on your card.

Good News for SBI Users also :

State Bank customers can apply for their new card type i.e. the sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card. Only this card from SBI can be used for purchases at international ecommerce websites which do not have the VBV/MSC implementation. The card costs Rs. 150 per year (+ ST & cess) and can be applied for at the nearest SBI branch. You can also download the application form below and submit it to the branch.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/4m74bcpsv1rpv6s/sbiINTUCH_debitcard_Aplication.pdf

So Dont worry Indian Users now you can pay Hosting fees or by any International Product from now.

Thanks for help :)

Bro EXACT SAME ISSUE my card is not international active

Who and where did u call?number pls

Bro EXACT SAME ISSUE my card is not international active

Who and where did u call?number pls
Sorry for late reply
I think you are talking about axis debit card right ?

Just call Axis bank toll free number... 18001035577

I did without talking to Customer care via IVR system fully automatic my card activated within 24 hours. Now I can transact paypal and other international sites like ebay.com etc

I dialled the number so that I give you exact step by which number pressing you can do that.
But now the IVR is changed I'cant find that "Activate International Card" menu now.

So dont worry so call customer care and give your debit card deatils and other identity proof. wait for 24 hours it will be done.

PS- Are you sure your card is International Visa Debit card ? ( If its chip base card, like sim cards then it will 100% work with international transaction)

ask via pm if any problem
Thanks

Back