Budget 51-70k Help me Build a Gaming PC for 55K

simmy

Disciple
  1. Q: What is your budget?
  2. Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    Logitech Z623
  3. Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model
    Logitech Z623

4. Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement Nothing as of now

5. Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component?Final Configuration

6. Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • New Delhi
  7. Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Watching HD movies

9. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    No
  10. Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?Skyrim , FIFA , Batman: Arkham City , Saints Row 3 , BF3 , COD , etc

11. Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1920x1080

12. Q: Are you looking to overclock ?
    No .

13. Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 7

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Display size atleast 22 inches.

Speakers I already have.

Will also need to buy a UPS.

Intel i5 3550-12.5k OR i5 2400-10.5k
Intel DH77KC-7k
Gskill RipjawsX 2X4GB 1600MHZ-3.5k
SAPPHIRE HD7850-15.3k OR Msi Twin FrozrII GTX560Ti-13.4k
Segate 1TB 7200.14 RPM-5.5k OR Segate 500GB-4k[If you want get 2nd hand HDD from the TE market]
Seasonic S12ii 620W-4.6k OR Corsair VX550-4.4k
Nzxt Gamma-2.4k
Dell ST2220L-8.5k
Logitech K200 Combo-0.7k
Microtek 800VA-3k
Hope this helps.
happy19.gif

^^
I will suggest only settle for the i5 3550 no looking back & for the GPU waiting for the Nvidia gtx 660 Ti is good option also replace the 800va model with a 1kv UPS for better backup
Extra juice always helps when you are almost at the end of a level & before saving the game light goes :lol:

also replace the 800va model with a 1kv UPS for better backup
Extra juice always helps when you are almost at the end of a level & before saving the game light goes :lol:

mate Jakob have mention the best ups to the op with under his budget. the microteck 800Va come with dual battery and the price of this ups in the market is Rs.2700 only and it can take a load of the current configuration post my Jakob very easily.

Hope this help.

cheers.

Back