Audio Help me choose gaming headset under 5k.

Audiophiles help me.
I mostly play Battlefield 4, GTA V MP, Skyrim, etc.
My budget is max streched 5K.
I am looking for the ones which gives you complete noise cancellation, no ambient sounds, immersive sound, in line or connected microphone.
The Bass response should really be good as I am planning for gaming.

An in line remote would be a bonus.

I was looking at some 5.1 or 7.1 and was thinking that they would be helpful in locating enemy in competitive games.

The ones which I have shortlisted :

ATI M30x (How good are monitor headphones in gaming)

Kingston HyperX Cloud 2

Also, If they are good in music that would be a plus.

I can also get from US/Canada if they are cheaper. My friend is coming..

Last edited:
Steelseries Siberia Raw Headset. I have used Logitech G130 and previously I also had Sennheiser HD 201. But this one is a BEAST. Perfect headphone for gamers who play mostly counter strike. This is one gorgeous piece of headset.

- Light weight
- Comfortably fits on the ear
- Impressive bass
- Clear sound experience
- Nice design
- Small mic
- complete noise cancellation
- Carry anywhere and use with your cellphones

Most good headphones last many years and hence spending a bit more on them would be wise. I suggest reading this guide:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/534479/mad...uide-5-31-2015-beyer-cop-and-shure-1540-added

Thanks for the link. I have read that post though. Any good suggestions you might be able to provide.

Steelseries Siberia Raw Headset. I have used Logitech G130 and previously I also had Sennheiser HD 201. But this one is a BEAST. Perfect headphone for gamers who play mostly counter strike. This is one gorgeous piece of headset.

- Light weight
- Comfortably fits on the ear
- Impressive bass
- Clear sound experience
- Nice design
- Small mic
- complete noise cancellation
- Carry anywhere and use with your cellphones

They undoubtedly look great. One of the best looking from steelseries. But they luck in an in line remote / dongle and also in surround sound.
Also reviews suggest that they luck in build quality. Do you recommended them over hyperx cloud II?

Thanks bro. Its my third sennheiser pair and hoping to have the best of german quality!
Its a good headphone with fantastic isolation. You'll be happy.

Unfortunately the only Sennheiser still built in Germany is the HD800. Everything else is either made in Ireland (HD700, HD600, HD650, Momentum) or China (the rest)

If you want real german build, be ready to spend pretty penny and get a Beyerdynamic DT880 or higher. All the full sized Beyers are still made in Germany.

Last edited:
Its a good headphone with fantastic isolation. You'll be happy.

Unfortunately the only Sennheiser still built in Germany is the HD800. Everything else is either made in Ireland (HD700, HD600, HD650, Momemtum) or China (the rest)

If you want real german build, be ready to spend pretty penny and get a Beyerdynamic DT880 or higher. All the full sized Beyers are still made in Germany.
Oh I never knew that. But anyways it has a sennheiser branding so it must be of good quality. They have a good quality control.

DT880 is way out of my budget though:eek:

Back