Help Me to be Smart

Status
Not open for further replies.
madnav said:
That is going to upset gannu..
Nope... He is the Master Troll... You are the Troll King...

And if he gets upset, I'll start a Poll Thread to decide who the real Troll King of TE is... :lol:

And rest assured that you'll get my vote... Hahahahaha!!! :lol:

Quit Smoking.....Now

The only thing i can tell you.

As far as english movies are concerned, i too avoided them because of lack of accent understanding so started watching them with subtitles. In fact, initially i saw first 5-6 episodes of Lost with subtitles but then eventually started to understand and now dont need subtitles while watching english movies / tv series.

CA50 said:
@neha, i dont walk nude:p, its just that i don't have taste for anything. Usually puts on whatever i get:), about pants i wear formal, havn't tried jeans yet.

And like op, to colour matching and all:(
Then you are just like me... except that I prefer jeans over trousers... :)

I only wear a specific colour (B & W) when attending court dates... At other times, I don't care a bit about my clothes... it's all in the brain.

An intelligent ill dressed (even naked) man is far better than a stupid jerk dressed in an Armani!! That is my funda in life... :p

nehaladsul said:
Nope... He is the Master Troll... You are the Troll King...

And if he gets upset, I'll start a Poll Thread to decide who the real Troll King of TE is... :lol:

And rest assured that you'll get my vote... Hahahahaha!!! :lol:
n that will make you one of a kind.

btw @ OP

don't smoke, chix don't dig it, unless you are living in world war II era.

+ you end up spending alot on cigs than on apparels per annum..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

nehaladsul said:
Then you are just like me... except that I prefer jeans over trousers... :)
short jeans? like some next Gen SuperMan ? :O

Honestly there is not much wrong with you. Your OP makes it sound really really bad though. You see yourself in low light -- how will others see you. :)

Quit smoking.

Read good classic novels, read the newspaper aloud.

Be happy with what you have/are -- you will shine. Not that one cannot improve, of course that is the essence of life, but take it slowly.

Heck, you are smart guy all ready -- cause you are an integral part of TE. :)

@all the senior members, thanks for your words. I have read all of then and found very helpful.

@neha, one question, which is comfortable jeans or formal?

Thanks to everyone who participated and suggested me...

Well, as almost all of you suggested. will try to low down my smoking habits, not sure about quitting it completely, I feel like incomplete when I don't smoke. :(

Well, I'm 22 now, and started smoking when I was in 10th Standard. And after that from class 11 I started smoking about 1packet everyday which then increased to 2 - 2.5 packets per day on 12th Standard and 1st year...then again lowered down to 1.5packets per day and still continuing that rate at an avg....except some few special days.

@Logistopath...WOW I really didn't knew you are a doc :D

Well, it's not like I have a gf and I want to change myself for her. But there are too many things to concern...like...my cousins make fool of me and keeps pulling my leg as I'm 22 and have no gf, I wear boring si kapre all the time, and avoided by them when they hangs out for not being so smart...and all...

And it's not like that I can't cope up with others, I'm very good at that, as I'm really a friendly person and don't mind little things and don't get angry if someone is making fool of me, I take these things coolly, so I cope up with any situation and person..

But it's true that I'm not confident in few areas, like my dressing sense, and as I said when I go to etiquette restaurants, like Flame n Grill, CCD outlets, McDonalds, KFC, PizzaHut etc, I feel nervous and can't hear anything what the waiter is asking...they speaks so softly...

And as I stated. the walking style is like I don't care what's going on beside me and I keep walking straight like that :p

And about attitude the matter is I don't have any type of attitude at all be it negative or positive ... actually I'm like the guy who makes fool of others, pull legs and always jokes and makes other people laugh in the group...

Ya I really feel inconfident when everyone looks at me when I'm waiting somewhere for my friends or so...

And yes, I don't have interest in many things, like I don't feel interested in sports, gym, news, you can say almost everything which a normal man have their interest(except technology). :D

krishnandu said:
Thanks to everyone who participated and suggested me...

Well, as almost all of you suggested. will try to low down my smoking habits, not sure about quitting it completely, I feel like incomplete when I don't smoke. :(

@Logistopath...WOW I really didn't knew you are a doc :D
Well try it, quiting smoking is hard but not like impossible one.

AFAIK Logistopath is a professor in some dental college, correct me if i am wrong :)

CA50 said:
Well try it, quiting smoking is hard but not like impossible one.

AFAIK Logistopath is a professor in some dental college, correct me if i am wrong :)
Let's stop this OT regarding my profession.. :p To clarify, I'm a dentist and work as an Associate Professor in a dental college.

Find a hobby or join a club and that way you will meet other people and would help in improving your socializing skills...

Example - I volunteered for teachindia , joined french classes, went trekking with random people I got to know through online get togethers
I am still a big time loner but it helps in knowing other people...

I get confused or ashamed when waiters in restaurants asks me something in english and I can't even hear what they say, afraid of being to some newer place when I'm not with my friends.

For this you can try being alone... As you dont have problem being alone with your PC learn to do it with strangers

I loving moving around alone and seeing new places....
While I was in Mumbai for a few months I roamed around alone so much that I started enjoying it... It was a new city so didn't have friends
Having a nice Long Island + Pot Rice in Leopold Cafe alone while watching a game of hockey has it charms :p

For dressing... Get a suit and Suit up :p

malhotraraul said:
Welcome to TECHENCLAVE, we provide all kinds of services !

On a second note we should change it to, "everything matters here" instead of, "grey matters here".

Haha!! :eek:hyeah:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

krishnandu said:
and satisfy every needs from online.

madnav said:
watch south park and screw the world :lol:

avi said:
Post pic or it never happened :S

madnav said:
her name is neha.. just like how it works in case of amandeep after day time...

ROFL... :rofl: :rofl:

i guess chain smoking will have an effect on your body which might make you look weak or not well built.

smoking will affect you so stop smoking right away. to avoid smoking try chewing gum (will help you in the cravings).

hit the gym and try to be social in gym.the gym is the best place to be social because you can talk and get to know people from all ages and all walks of life.

stop being afraid of girls. they too are human beings. and do not start to think about some pron scene when you meet a girl :p

try changing your wardrobe. buy new clothes. they need not be expensive.

try looking yourself in the mirror. feel good about yourself.

and last but not the least for others to like you, you have to be liked/loved by yourself. develop a positive attitude about yourself.

Got it..!! :D

Thanks a lot who've helped me out..!!

Yes, I'm looking forward to do a complete revamp of my wardrobe.

Well, I'm not afraid of girls...I have many friends(women) with whom I met so closely...so that's not a problem...at all...ever for me. So it's not at all like I'm afraid of talking with them, or so, I can carry that easily..

I can already picturise a new person..

But Remember,

To remove price tag from the new glasses.

To take off the brand tags from new jeans/clothes.

And While you are at it, change your username as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back