Help Me to be Smart

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Well, exactly same as mine, but except the 1st one.

I'm not afraid of girls and talking with them. Well, I was like that till 10th Standard. Then few incidents changed me..!! :D

Now I can speak with girls without being afraid and all that. Just keep one thing in mind is that, they are not any animal and won't kill you for talking. I know it's not easier as I said, as I've passed this stage myself. It took me 1 years to modify myself.

But just keep one thing in mind is that if the girl is talking to you and smiling and like that...don't get fooled by the so called phrase. Don't think it as your love. Love means a lot rather than just a little bit of friendship.

And @Hacker, yes I can, I passed that stage where a guy says "What should I say??", "What if she slaps me??" and few more like that. I can do that without being afraid and not being too smart(termed as over-smart :p)...!!

@abhifusion The best thing is to start with start speaking with your college / tuition friends, simply by asking some notes and asking about something which you didn't got(I know you are a geek and you got that what sir said but play foul here :p) like that..!!

FaH33m said:
^ and how do you do that :O :O !
do not be hard on him guys, his confidence just got boosted, maybe he can start with bhabhis initially & gradually progress.

make sure u have your guards on, mate !!!!!!! :)

I started with asking Pencil. She gave me which didn't had rubber on it. I asked if you have such pencil. She smiled. Rest is history :D

avi said:
LOL, why do you get scared by girls ?
I dunno ! Few hawt ones come in my GYM too , but I feel ashamed to look @ them in the eye :facepalm:

@krishnandu

Will keep tht in mind , lotsa modifications to do :)

malhotraraul said:
do not be hard on him guys, his confidence just got boosted, maybe he can start with bhabhis initially & gradually progress.

make sure u have your guards on, mate !!!!!!! :)
Hot Bhabhi's are always in rather than these dumb chicks..!! :D

Anyway my problem was never with a girl. I'm comfortable with girls and do have many women friends. As I'm schooling was in a Co-Ed school so from the very beginning I learnt that they are not aliens and are fun to hangout with them. But still I was a little bit shy till 10th Standard...then everything got smooth :p

madnav said:
i hope he was not speaking metaphorically about pencil n rubber...
well could be 2 versions , either he married that girl and was doomed thereafter or the girl smiled and then stabbed him with that pencil ,,,so was curious what history :D

madnav said:
i hope he was not speaking metaphorically about pencil n rubber...
Hahahaha.. gawd you made me laugh in the office.. my colleagues are like, what is he smoking?!

Please take my advice. If you are above 18, join a call center for a year. Preferably in Mumbai.
You will learn most of the tricks of the trade.

SharekhaN said:
Please take my advice. If you are above 18, join a call center for a year. Preferably in Mumbai.

You will learn most of the tricks of the trade.
Yup I'm avobe 18..!!

Yes joining a call centre would do the trick..!! But I'm happy with my development job..as I love it..and always wanted to be a developer..!! :D

Metalspree said:
Go F**K urself
I second that. :|

Another one is this nehal guy - I do not know what he wants but he is proving to be a shmuch more than anyone here. Stop pulling my legs FFS.

Metalspree said:
Go F**K urself
enlighten me how to..and i will attempt it.

i have tried running around the tree but couldn't match the speed of light (like in netwon's 4th, 5th n etc laws)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back