PC Peripherals Help me with Corsair VX450 RMA :(

ev1lb0ygen1us

Adept
Guys my Corsair VX450 is dead all of a sudden. I have no experience with RMA. I dont have their service centre in my place. Please suggest me how to do RMA. :(

So i guess i have to travel all way to their service centre for RMA. There is one on nearby district. Do i have to apply for RMA online anywhere?

No you dont. Just drop it off there, they will take it in. They will then give you a receipt (which you sign) and a slip for you to hold onto. Then you take the service centre contact number and then run home. From that day on, every 3-5 days keep calling in and enquiring the status of your RMA and keep at it, till finally they say its ready for pick up and then go get it from them :)

Basing this on my exp when my motherboard died. Feel free to add to my post, everyone else :)

RD274 said:
No you dont. Just drop it off there, they will take it in. They will then give you a receipt (which you sign) and a slip for you to hold onto. Then you take the service centre contact number and then run home. From that day on, every 3-5 days keep calling in and enquiring the status of your RMA and keep at it, till finally they say its ready for pick up and then go get it from them :)

Basing this on my exp when my motherboard died. Feel free to add to my post, everyone else :)

Thanks for your input bro.

So which is better, shipping it all way back to Rahul ITW (seller) or going to service centre in person which is atleast 100kms away? BTW shipping will cost total 200+200 bucks.

Back