Help needed with Vodafone - address change

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Ok so last month I ported to Airtel and since then having a peace of mind.

Previously was a loyal Vodafone Postpaid customer for Mumbai region.

Now after I ported I wanted to update my new residence address as old add was still registered on my Vodafone a/c.

After discussing thrice with various CC I was told by all of them to shoot an Address update email along with aadhaar and Light bill photo to vodafonecare.mum@vodafoneidea.com.
So I shot an email on Apr 19 last month and immediately on Apr 21 I received an acknowledgement with ref. no. etc. Good!

So I though this proceeded smoothly.

But as always with those pathetic 3rd grade illiterates, today I received an email that my refund have been processed and the cheque will be sent to my old address.:mad:

Now that I'm no more their customer dialing 98200 98200 literally yields no result as you have to keep playing 10 times to actually get to connect to some CC guy and he happens to be of some prepaid dept and again insists to dial 9820098200 with option 1537.

Now where the hell is this 1537 to be dialed and after 98200 98200 if you dial 1537 that lady keeps saying sorry.

Can someone manage to get me Mumbai regions new Nodal email address as googling yields no result.

I'm out of Mumbai for a month and cannot travel Mumbai just for this sake.

Name : Vodafone Mobile Mumbai Customer Care Numbers (Prepaid / Postpaid)

Covering Areas : Mumbai (including Navi Mumbai, Thane etc.)

Regional Customer Care Numbers : 9820098200 (Prepaid / Postpaid)

Regional Customer Care Email ID : vodafonecare.mah@vodafone.com

Nodal Office Address : Vodafone India Limited. 2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059, Maharashtra, India

Nodal Office Phone Number : 09820015032

Nodal Office Fax Number : 022-66661200

Nodal Office Email ID : nodal.mum@vodafone.com

Nodal Officer : Ms. Z. Vaz

Appellate Authority Address : Vodafone India Limited. 2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai-400059, Maharashtra, India

Appellate Authority Fax Number : 09820015713

Appellate Authority Fax Number : 022-66661200

Appellate Authority Officer : Ms. J.P.Mundkur (G.M – Customer Service)

Appellate Authority Email ID : appellate.mum@vodafone.com

Office Timings : Monday to Friday – 9:30 am to 6:30 pm (Except Holidays)

Official Website : www.vodafone.in

National Customer Care Number : 111 & 198 (Toll Free Helpline)
Try this
also always search for info at trai website.

https://main.trai.gov.in/consumer-info/list-of-appellate-officer?page=6

Already went through this page before opening the thread they dont answer the calls.

^ now you know why lodafone posted 4800crores loss in first 3 months (Q1) of 2019

https://www.livemint.com/companies/...s-4-881-9-crore-arpu-rises-1557753277491.html

They are anyways gonna kicked out of India soon and also help idea sink with them.

Back