Help on Buying Music Player with HDD support

jainanshal

Disciple
I am looking for a music player which can play stuff on HDD and output to my Altec Lansing MX5021 2.1 speaker system.

Requirements:

- Folder browsing support, as i sort my music in folders only.
- Ability to add tracks from different folders before start of playback and even during the playback (similar to 'enqueue' function)
- High output so as to sound well when connected directly to speakers.
- Screen size of around 2.4", if cannot be connected directly to TV for display.
- Should be quick to boot and ready for playback.

Budget: Within 5k

I already own a HDD media player but not currently using it as i directly use TV for playing videos and music playback is not that convenient. So not looking for same until it has music playing capabilities according to my needs.

Any help will be appreciated :)

you need flash media player like sony,cowon or media player for connecting with tv like WD media player?

Give some example so that others know what you are exactly looking.

you can get a cheap ones from this forum itself...a lot of people are selling...go to the dealer's section and you will find a lot of options...

Hey guys thanks for response, i have been waiting for it.. :)

Its better if i break the question in parts, first thing..

Is there any portable media player that can directly give output to a 2.1 home theater (AL MX5021). If there's no such device, what extra device is needed to meet this condition? Ofcourse, SQ does matter.

@rohit3192 plz see the original post for explanation for hdd media player. WD has very limited music playback functionality.

Back