Help on MTNL & Number Change...

Rogue

Adept
:bshit: Hello Cinemax......................... ,This is what I hear atleast 30 times a day,my resi.no and one of the tel no's of cinemax match :cursing: ppl use to call 4m morning 10am to evening 7-8pm.........But now a days ppl even call at midnight to know which shows are going on,feel like giving them :chair: :cursing:.

I dont even hav to see the paper on friday that which movie is goin 2 release...................
I already know that which movie is goin 2 release thanks 2 all those advance bookers[they don't hav any other job or what].Once I was waitin for an imp call and someone calls up and say ,"yeh fanaa kaise chal raheli hai........"and I was like :cursing:.These ppl keep on calling and we miss all our imp calls.............:no: :no:
Want to get rid of this problem I don't even want to change my telephone number as all my school had college friends have this phone number.Damn what 2 do.........I am sick of these callers..............I just hate MTNL, when we shifted to our new home 2yrs ago we were given a number, ppl used to ask 4 a person named subhramanium, this guy had the same number and we paid his bills 4 a month ,Dad was like :mad: how many calls u ppl make per day ,have u seen the bill.......................was this the only number MTNL had to give us :cursing:..............and when Dad came to know the real situation he gave an application to MTNL and we were gifted with this number [this happened when we changed the number last time]...........see.........again this phone is ringing..................I am not goin 2 answer that one.........:mad: :mad: SUPERMAN.....KRRISH..............SUPERMAN.................KRRISH...........

What to do now ????????????????

And they say MTNL hai to sahi hai:cool2: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:help:............................................:( ROGUE.

HEHE...! Have fun na... don't say wrong number, instead give them wrong info... they'll get pissed off and that'll bring the cinemas rep down, and eventually THEY'LL change their phone number :)...

Nice Idea na?? i know, i know i'm a Genius... :D

Exactly i agree with xplicit

give wrong info

they have irritated you

and you cant siphon off the frustation onto mtnl

so the only peple left r the callers on whom to vent the frusts

just give them all kinds of weird info!

There was once a case where MTNL harassed a consumer rights activist like this. They gave him a number which was once used by the railways enquiry, so that he received enquiries all day. He just started telling the callers the "new" number of the railways , which was actually the home phone number of several different MTNL bigshots. They changed his number pronto.

tell me abt it!

my home landline no. used to be similar one of the old indian airlines/air india no..

and we used to get calls at 2 in the night inquiring for flights to delhi!!! )#&$#)($$##...

then we started repling... "yes this is air india BC,MC,DC!!!!!, mere baap ka hai airindia" :bleh:

it stopped from then on!!! :bleh: i wonder if it was the same people calling up again and again hmm!

edit -- awesome idea kingkrool.. we should give the phone nos of people from asus and other such companies and harass em!! what say!

Use an answering machine. Put a recorded message which states that this is a personal number and is not cinemax or imax or something and if the caller wants to speak to any of the family members, please leave a message after the beep. U can hear the message and then decide to pick the phone or not;)

KingKrool said:
There was once a case where MTNL harassed a consumer rights activist like this. They gave him a number which was once used by the railways enquiry, so that he received enquiries all day. He just started telling the callers the "new" number of the railways , which was actually the home phone number of several different MTNL bigshots. They changed his number pronto.

Hmm...nice idea KK.
XT said:
Use an answering machine. Put a recorded message which states that this is a personal number and is not cinemax or imax or something and if the caller wants to speak to any of the family members, please leave a message after the beep. U can hear the message and then decide to pick the phone or not

Even this one is good...

Well I guess its time for the truth to come out. This may break your heart but I couldn't think of an easier way to say this...

your brother QuadMaster is a Black ticket dealer. And yep, you guessed it.. his speciality is tickets for Cinemax theater :rofl:

^^ eddy is going bad :p :rofl:

i have the same problem with my cell :mad: I have had this number last 5-6 years so there is no way anyone else has used this number :p .. last 2 months i been getting anoying calls asking for some lame **** named dincy :mad::mad:

i get atleast 4 calls a week asking for this lamer :mad:

Crazy_Eddy said:
Well I guess its time for the truth to come out. This may break your heart but I couldn't think of an easier way to say this...

your brother QuadMaster is a Black ticket dealer. And yep, you guessed it.. his speciality is tickets for Cinemax theater :rofl:
^^^:lol:
Now I am going 2 apply one of those above ideaz and get rid of this problem.........

The call screening thing will require you to still pay attention to each and every call. Plus, a lot of callers (valid ones) will still not leave a message.

screw ups do happen, cant help it :( same case like sandys happened to my dad but in dads case it was some other lamer guy lol

giving wrong info will be a cute little devilish act but u could also call up cinemax and tell them tht their number is already alloted to a residential number hence change it or else.... :akuma:

Possibly the numbers are similar.

And if there is a recorded message like
"Hello you have reached the XYZ residence. If you are calling for Cinemax, please check the number you have dialed. If you wish to speak to one of the family members, please leave a message after the beep."

or
"Hello you have reached the XYZ residence. If you are calling for Cinemax, please check the number you have dialed. The number for Cinemax is xxxxxxxx. I repeat xxxxxxxx. If you wish to speak to one of the family members, please leave a message after the beep."
There are many adv to this idea:p
1. U get rid of the stupid callers
2. U pick up only those phones u want.
3. Late in the night when you are going off to sleep you could disconnect this to recieve any call directly.
4. If you all are out of the house, you dont miss on the calls u get as if its important, the caller will definately leave a message.
Dangers:
1. Sanket's GF's phone messages will be audible to all:bleh:

Back