Help on Wordpress Elementor and Astra WP Membership

I am creating a website and want some help.

I was designing after seeing loads of videos etc , and came across elementor and astra wp as base for the design. But some features i am looking for are under Pro version.

I was wondering is there any web designer here who can help me with those pro version , i mean adding my site to their account for a fee.

If you're willing to build the website and then planning to move it for mobile/OTA consumption, I'll recommend you to use Ghost.js or other Node.js (which are very lightweight framework) based headless approach. And you will quickly get the skeleton of the app/UI on GitHub - making your entire application supercharged (consider free hosting for a year if you host it on any Cloud Hosting (like AppEngine).

PS:
  1. Learning node will be more comfortable; since you've already gone through the videos to understand WordPress.
  2. I'm not against WordPress, but it will be difficult for anyone to provide you module/plugin access for which they'll be bearing charges. And in WP - these modules are getting affected due to changes in WP architecture itself.
  3. Again this opinion is personal and might vary from other persons' opinions.

I am not a programmer at all.. I just saw tutorials on how to build pages with elementor + Astra wp. I have little knowledge only.

Also i am creating the website as landing page and it will remain static for a long time.

Back