Video Help Reqd : How many Antenna cables required with Tata Sky+

matoind

Adept
I am in process of laying the cables in my house. I have heard that Tata Sky + required 2 Cables. But someone said that one cable can be used with a splitter.

require help from guys who have already installed it

^ two are required man. dont ever use splitter. the lnb on dish has two outputs.

btw the installation guys know their job well, so most probably they will put 2 cables.

Let the TS guys do their job. They have the best and most professional installation team amongst all DTH providers. I can't say the same about their channel bouquets though

^ Yes it requires 2 cables but I think it's only one cable coming from the dish. They use a splitter and convert it to 2, which can be done just before your STB as well.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

6pack said:
^ two are required man. dont ever use splitter. the lnb on dish has two outputs.
btw the installation guys know their job well, so most probably they will put 2 cables.
Didn't know this. IINM, they've used a splitter while installing mine. :(

Have 2 TS PVR installations, both HD. One with 2 cables and one with a splitter, no difference at all. TS installed the splitter and the short cables so they are pretty good in quality.

I asked TS guys to setup one HD and one SD box at my place. They said for HD +SD the splitter works pefectly fine. He told me if you go for TS + then you need to have two separate cables.

Back