Audio Help Required - MP3 player + Confortable IEM OR NonIEM over the ear Clip Earphones

Ckhurana

Disciple
Hi All,

Initially I posted this somewhere else, but then I remembered....Techenclave!

Going through the forums, I realize and appreciate the great job you all guys have been doing out here!

Anyways, I need some well needed advice on two fronts.

1. I am looking for an MP3 player which -
- can be used for jogging/gym etc (means I can easily change songs, navigate b/w songs without looking @ it).
- can be used easily with my car's stereo's USB (Sony)
- has decent battery life (if internal, supports quick recharge and long running time);
- if possible, uses common connectors.
- Sounds great!

2. Also, I am looking for some behind the ear sport clip earphones which can handle my running around.
I generally avoid IEMs since my inner ear pains after some time and gets easily irritated but I can go for them if they are comfortable enough!

The thing important for me is that they remain secure (hence behind the ear clips, ref# Sennheiser OMX 181)

Please suggest something around 3-4 K for the MP3 and ~2.5K MAX for the earphones!

Note: I have seen the Sony player (B/Bass series). I think there is a seek issue in them. Mainly, it cannot remember the last location mid-song.
Also, while using in car stereo's USB, if you restart the stereo it is unable to restore the playback!

I am looking at the Sansa Clip+ but am seeing the option of Nationite N2 (Pristine has both I presume!). Anyone can suggest a killer combination of the player and phones?

Thanks a lot!!
Chetan

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

!! Bump !!

I need to make this purchase people! please advise!

Re: Help Required - MP3 player + Confortable IEM OR NonIEM over the ear Clip Earphone

I am so sad peope... No advice what-so-ever...!

Re: Help Required - MP3 player + Confortable IEM OR NonIEM over the ear Clip Earphone

Pristinenote has a pair of Koss clip-on's which might be decent, esantosh was using them so you could get his opinion on those

Hi all!

Well, I got in touch with Prisitine Note, and have made the CLIP + purchase going on here -> http://www.techenclave.com/pristinenote/special-deal-sandisk-sansa-clip-4gb-200067.html

Am unable to rep+ the purchase as of yet as I think I don;t have sufficient posts!

Anyways, am now waiting for the Brainwavz M2 to be back with PN so that I can have the best budget music experience!

Thanks a lot PN! You rock!

Koss KSC 75 - do not think further. I use it in the gym almost every day for two hours.

Thanks Mate,

But I am eagerly waiting for the Brainwavez M2!!! Hope to have them from PristineNote by November!

I have heard the Clip+ really rocks with M1/M2!

Lets hope!

Thanks again!

I have had a bad experience with Koss KSC 75. I used to use them for my jogging. But after around 15 minutes my ears used to ache. I discarded those after few days of painful use. Currently I use the EP-630. The in-ear things are well held up during my jogging.

Thanks Mate,

But I am eagerly waiting for the Brainwavez M2!!! Hope to have them from PristineNote by November!

I have heard the Clip+ really rocks with M1/M2!

Lets hope!

Thanks again!
A brief review of the product you purchased would be highly appreciated. ;)

Back