Help!! Very Confused over Seminar Topic...!!

dipen01

Skilled
Hey guys,:hap2:

I just got an Deadline to submit the TOPIC for SEMINAR (20mins seminar presentation + Seminar Report)...:D

Way to confused with the topics....and the height is that we are not allowed to choose the topics which was chosen by students of last two batches....i have the bigg bang list of all the topics...WHICH I CANNOT CHOOSE...:no:

so am in big dilemma ...What do i choose..??:mad: :mad:

So it will be great if any of ya techies can suggest some Standout and Interesting topic....for my sem...:)

Ya I am studyin in TE Infomation Tech....So anything related to Computers and Infomation technology......Is allowed...No barriers whatsoever....:hap2:
Ill mention couple of topics just to give the rough idea..!!!

- Bio-Infomatics Computing
- E-Speak
- Recombinant Programming
- Mobile Ad-Hoc Network
- IPTV
- VoDSL
- Collaborative Filters
- Dynamic Packaging
- Teleportin
- CAPTCHA

there are some of those 250 Topics that i CANNOT choose..!!:tongue:

DEADLINE is 4 days.....:huh: :huh:

Any help is appreciated :)

'how first generation gamers feel about games of today that depend more on gfx than gameplay'

'gaming and girls'

'MMO'

'sex and games'

'the hari puttar cashcow effect' (extrapolate to lotr,resident evil etc)

@HOTSUFF,SCARSMINE :
nice options,need to think ovr em

@vij,tarun :
topics taken :(

@nuke:
lol...sex n games...i wud b thrown out :bleh:
but just a thought crossed my mind, y search for some very high fundu topics lik

GML,LORE,CENTRINO PROC,QUANTUM CRYPTOGRAPHY...ETC

y not simple stuff which interests us lik reverse engg,oc,gaming,torrents,downlods, etc ..

stil besides knowledge aim of seminar is marks too...so i dn wanna compromise on marks,neways..

pls keep ur thoughts rolling.. :)

Go for the Bit-torrent protocol itself. Make an indepth presentation and cover up the Bit Tyrrant variant (this is a variant of Bit torrent implemented on a pilot basis.) . do a net search for Bit Tyrrant and u will know what i was talking about.

How abt perpendicular recording ,the next generation of hard disks have this technology.Most of the manufacturers have started shipping hard disks with this
technology.
This is a technology which storage manufacturers have started using but not yet fully exploited .IMHO would make a good seminar topic,

Here is the link for the same .
Perpendicular recording - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For any more info there is always google .;)

NFSv4, Virtualization, Fault tolerance and recovery in distributed systems, Lock free data structures.

All very technical and guaranteed to completely go over your professor's head.

KingKrool said:
NFSv4, Virtualization, Fault tolerance and recovery in distributed systems, Lock free data structures.
All very technical and guaranteed to completely go over your professor's head.
thats good na?

few more:
'effect and dangers of online social networking'
debate on 'gurls dont exist on teh intarweb!!11!'
moore's law

@King Krool: Indeed Highly technical that will bounce of Prof.s head but, rite now i have ZERO knowledge regarding any :ashamed: btw u seem to be abreast wid lotsa newer techs :hap2:

So i'd be screwed if the questions asked go above my level :S , In that case what do i do,Anyways Topics are good

@sandy :- Thats one good topics yaa, Perpendicular Recording, Good because, i have alteast heard it before :rofl:

@nuke - Debate :tongue: :eek:hyeah: Ill have to do my job right way,else 100Mks GONE :bleh:

Hmm So Current Options

Filesystem dependencies
Bit-torrent protocol
Perpendicular recording
NFSv4,
Virtualization,
Fault tolerance and recovery in distributed systems,
Lock free data structures.

Damn ...Will seriosly have to dig deep... :no: ....

Still people anything which is very very latest like Perpendicular Recording and of my level, though i dont mind doing research for other topics also..!!

Keep em coming...

i second perpendicular recording.. good one really. something which you class students can also understand, since it would be part of ur curriculum.

Suggesstions are really cool guys. keep them coming

> S.I.M ;)

i did it on AMD 64 X2 processor ..... best thing was no body understand a damn thing so no questions ... lol ..... the only question was "what is HT" .... rofl

Back