Help!! Very Confused over Seminar Topic...!!

^start with wikipedia.org , get answers to all the questions using google.com . ;)

some faqs in the BT clients websites may help you,

look for the azureus wiki @ the azureus home.

btw this Bittorent Protocol was given was give by some student last year and so we are not allowed :mad:

.How should i rename my title...:ashamed:

Bittorent Principles,
Bittorent File Sharing Technique
Bittorent Working....

or what.......?? :huh: :huh:

Its very very urgent, have to rename it or give another by tomorrow morning...!! :mad: :mad:

@scarsinme :- its not over yet ;) D-Day is 22nd of this month.....Damn am not prepared that good...Its gonna be bad real bad :(

btw i changed my topic to Software Crackin : An Overview....

Lets hope i present well....

HI!

I have to submit my seminar topic by the 24th on electronics/comm. or related subjects.

Sofar i narrowed down on "wireless sensor networks" and/or "IP In Space".

You have any more suggestions?

thanks
Kumar

I submitted my Printed Report and Softcopy of "Software Cracking : An overview" today......50 pages...;)

Have my presentation on 23rd .......Kinda nervous...:(

Any last minute tips... Presenting first time...

FYI : heres the link to a bittorrent client implementation written in C# i think it was called mono-torrent .was part of last years google summer of code (SOC). now the student who developed it is continuing to work on it . u should actually give the google SOC 2007 a shot . ur chance to make it BIG :)
quoted from the google bloghttp://google-code-updates.blogspot.com/2007/02/speaking-of-summer.html
Posted by Leslie Hawthorn, Open Source Team

Google Summer of CodeTM 2007 is on! Last year, Google funded over 600 students in 93 countries to work with 100 open source groups. We're extremely happy to announce that we'll be holding Google Summer of Code again this year. We look forward to helping new contributors join the community and write more code.

We won't start accepting applications until March, so in the interim check out the FAQs for more information.

heres some info of the same guy who made the bit torrent client ,who submitted to google's summer of code last year .

scarsinme said:
So dipen!
How was the show?

It was :hap2:

In my group panel was of 5 members and some 25 students were there..And my being the second last presentation for the day, ppl were already bored and desperate to get out..

My body was literally shaking while presenting :bleh: Start was shaky and then captured thier interest ;) Spoke for solid 25 min (was 5min over my time by i even showed a video) so it was accepted :eek:hyeah:

Actually i dint knew how i did, but as soon as i concluded, Students started Clapping :ashamed: so i guess i must have done fyne.

And to confirm it wen i asked panel to ask questions, one member told "I was so engrossed in your presentation that i had no time to note down questions" :)

So just for formality i was asked the difference between hacking and cracking :tongue: and i explained it clearly :hap5:

Student asked few normal questions...some general.. one was like "Do u support cracking" ... I answered "Off the record, YES" :tongue:

Still i really need to control my shaking :no: i just couldnt keep myself stable though my voice was clear and crisp after initial minute :huh:

Thanx you guys :clap:

Back