Audio Help with 2.1 speakers - budget 15k

Never heard them, but was doing some research when i had to buy speakers and the corsair sp2500 and the edfier s730 would be a better choice according to the people who have heard them.

Thanks for the replying my query, Isn't the Corsair Sp2500 is dedicated Gaming Speakers ? I'm looking for a set mainly for music which can throw Crystal Clear Mid & High with Thunderous Low in hand for spare when needed.....just to turning the knob.

^^^
Yes, the older promedia was awesoem but the new generation promedia is not that great.
The Edifier and the SP2500 are some of the best speakers,if you are looking for an all rounder.
The Edifer especially shines with its massive 10" sub when it comes to gaming and movies

How to differentiate Old to New Generation ? Did you mean Odd looking GMX model ?

I hope new THX model is the same for past 10-11 years and didn't change a bit except the plugs and connectors here & there.

Thanks for the replying my query, Isn't the Corsair Sp2500 is dedicated Gaming Speakers ? I'm looking for a set mainly for music which can throw Crystal Clear Mid & High with Thunderous Low in hand for spare when needed.....just to turning the knob.

sp2500 are the best all rounder below 15k. They are much better than my previous z5500. The sub on these does not over power the sats at all. Read the following review it helped me decide on it when i was looking for speakers

Corsair SP2500 Speaker System Review

Thanks Faraz for posting the link, I'm still halfway through of this huge review.

In the mean time I completed many other small review which are 2 or 4 page long,

This SP2500 are most VFM at any given point such as Display, EQ,DSP etc etc and the special woofer technology with eight inch compare to Six inch for promeidia,but most of those review clearly mentioned SP2500 are not that great for producing crystal clear Music, rather boomy (not tight bass) but when it comes to Movies/Games (Explosion/Gun Shots) nothing can beat it.

On the other hand I found this info from Google (many times forum/blog/review etc etc), 'If the Music is the main priority nothing beats Klipsch ProMedia"......

Music is my only requirement here.

Getting auditioned in both not possible in my place. I guess.

What kind of music do you listen to???
Do consider the Edifier S530(if you could find one) or the Edifier C3 if you like decent highs and mids and excellent lows
If you really want to kill your neighbor's(and yours too) hearing and also want good clarity then get the S730 for 21K

Back