[HELP] XBOX Slim 4GB LTU Modding?

djanuj

Disciple
Hi guys! I am Anuj from Mumbai. I have a 4GB XBOX slim console. And I want to flash the drive to LTU. Since LT3.0 not available for my console. How should I go about?
Anyone in Mumbai who does Flashing of Drives? Since this console requires a LTU PCB Replacement and I have to glitch it to retrieve DVD Key for that PCB to work and I neither have tools, time nor the knowledge to do it. So can anyone help me? I have researched and found 2 people who can do this near my place. One is Nikesh from ngbrepairs in Mumbai itself & other one is Mods&Breaks in Pune. Now I have dealt with Nikesh for my PS3 & he seems to be quite a nice guy but he does these moddings from his home. Well I don't have a problem with that but it just feels like he may not have access to all the professional equipment. And may use fake PCB Board as I once asked him about cobra ode for ps3 & he said he has them as they are official resellers. But when I checked cobra's website they only mentioned ModsandBreaks & some Bangalore guy as official resellers. Even though he did downgraded my ps3 I still have some doubts for the XBOX. Cost could be around 5k no shipping since he is very near to my place.
Now comes Mods&Breaks from Pune. They have a professional shop and have all equipments but the shipping cost kills this service. It costs 2k fedex (Trustworthy) for 2 way shipping. They said the flashing and everything will cost 5k + 2k shipping. I haven't dealt with them but did speak to them on phone when I wanted to downgrade my PS3. And they seemed to have knowledge of it. However I want to make sure they use Genuine & Brand New product. I don't know about the service. Has anyone used their service?

Do anyone of you know a person who has a professional shop & is very very very very reliable to flash my Drive to LTU? Here in Mumbai? Or should I go to Mods&Breaks?

I live in Vile Parle so if it's nearby i don't mind going over there!

Please guys I need your suggestion & help!

- Thanks in Advance

Back