Here comes Sereneta

wow ...looks ..really innovative dont have words

all i can say it looks like an i phone killer..though can not be compared with the I phone..

but must be very expensive ..since its associated with the brand : Bang & Olufsen and is a designer phone..

here are the full specs and some more pics :

Samsung Serenata - Full phone specifications

any chances of dis releasing in india ??..

Well, though i'm no fanboy of the iphone, but this doesnt look to me like an iphone killer at all..the screen is very small, plus no cam, no wifi, and doubt thr will be too many takers for tht upside down design...screen below the controller..

Looks like just another dumb fashion phone to me...:p

Lol..thts the problem with designer phones...all show..no go...and i bet, there are better looking phones in the market without the 'designer' tag and with loads more functionality and still costing a fraction of this beautiful (tht too is debatable) junk..

Turning a phone upside down is not my idea of being different or a fashion statement..:p And with 4 gb mem (now isnt it getting very common), a small 2.25 inch screen, no wifi and cam, this is at best comparable to W950i...and to me, the W950i looks better as well...:lol:

Stooopid Design ..
M pretty sure the styling of the fone is very mch flawed..
and the designer+approver+customers got it wrong i think ..
There is a fine line between being classified as a bohemian and foolhardy.. ;)

imho, it looks like a crap and iphone as someone compared is way way better than this and look how bulky is it.

Back