Car & Bike Hero MotoCorp Totally unresponsive , anyone got some contact detail which can help?.

Hi friends, I bought a Passion Pro and since then I am having a serious headache. I have called the helpline given in the official website of Hero MotoCorp many times.
Some say they cannot do anything about it, some give me a number which is dead or no one would pick up the call. I have messaged them in Facebook also but again no response.
Local service center servicemen behave as goons. They feel they own everyone. The Sales Person was decent but there was a limit till which can help. He has also raised his hands up.

Does anyone have any contact detail not mentioned on their website which can help?.

Thanks

BTW,what problem you are facing ??

No proper PDI, cheating, lying and what not.Too many to mention, to be frank am a bit tired of the way things have gone so far and hectic schedule. I ll write in detail soon. One thing for sure,
I will never buy a Hero Bike in in my life. Honda is like a saintly firm in comparison. Any problems with bike or spare parts, if you email them, max they will call day after, but they do respond, they do take action. Shocking thing is the toll free number on the website is = crap. Different people have different answers and all of them lead to nothing. Thou I gotta agree this is something unique, previously any call center I faced felt like parrots repeating what they are taught, these talk different things, have different numbers, etc. They wont reply to your mail, basically they dont care.
And so on..............

No proper PDI, cheating, lying and what not.Too many to mention, to be frank am a bit tired of the way things have gone so far and hectic schedule. I ll write in detail soon. One thing for sure,
I will never buy a Hero Bike in in my life. Honda is like a saintly firm in comparison. Any problems with bike or spare parts, if you email them, max they will call day after, but they do respond, they do take action. Shocking thing is the toll free number on the website is = crap. Different people have different answers and all of them lead to nothing. Thou I gotta agree this is something unique, previously any call center I faced felt like parrots repeating what they are taught, these talk different things, have different numbers, etc. They wont reply to your mail, basically they dont care.
And so on..............

I feel you are exactly in the same situation I am. I used a Honda Unicorn for 5 years. Then I got a HH Karizma R.
The service of Honda sucked way bad. But the quality of the components and the bike itself was very very good.

The Karizma OTOH is very pathetic. Now I know why it is so cheap in comparison to the Honda bikes. The body does not line up in quite a few places and the metal parts are a joke. I might sell this bike off in a year or two just to get away as far as I can from a HH bike.

I feel you are exactly in the same situation I am. I used a Honda Unicorn for 5 years. Then I got a HH Karizma R.
The service of Honda sucked way bad. But the quality of the components and the bike itself was very very good.

The Karizma OTOH is very pathetic. Now I know why it is so cheap in comparison to the Honda bikes. The body does not line up in quite a few places and the metal parts are a joke. I might sell this bike off in a year or two just to get away as far as I can from a HH bike.

Absolutely right. Honda vehicles are like tanks unless you get a lemon.
Am in a worse condition. I got a crap bike with a very bad Dealer with an unresponsive firm. Its not that Honda guys have been less arrogant. But it just takes one email to straighten them out. In my relatives and friends case whosoever have had problems in Honda, the company has always intervened and solved the matter on their own or forced the dealer to solve it. Now the service manager knows us well and always has a respectable tone. Now with this crap firm Hero who wont support the customers, the dealers have a free hand.
The main thing is the firm's attitude and will to support customers.
A person in my area had booked a Toyota Fortuner when it was new and madly popular. After a waiting time of 3 months and getting a vehicle allotted, his car was given away to someone else and the Dealer cited helplessness saying he is a local politician and he cant do anything about it. He will have to wait for the next set of vehicles allotted for his dealership to arrive. He mailed Toyota and we all said hardly anything will happen but the firm replied to his very first email and how. They separately sent a unit for this guy and instructed the dealer to give it only to him. One line from The person who called from Toyota said to him, we do care and we wont let you down. I really felt Toyota went out of the way. When we went there, the dealer's GM was not only highly apologetic but seemed a bit scared. Trust me this is a true case.

That's the way to go, if Hero wishes to compete with these guys in the long term, they need to support and stand behind the customer. But I have read many cases online where Hero hardly cares. The firm feels that one off cases wont affect their sales much so why care?.

Sorry for the long post but am quite frustrated. And even now for my bike which is only days old, I am thinking the same as you. I will use it as long as I can without much trouble and then sell it.

Absolutely right. Honda vehicles are like tanks unless you get a lemon.
Am in a worse condition. I got a crap bike with a very bad Dealer with an unresponsive firm. Its not that Honda guys have been less arrogant. But it just takes one email to straighten them out. In my relatives and friends case whosoever have had problems in Honda, the company has always intervened and solved the matter on their own or forced the dealer to solve it. Now the service manager knows us well and always has a respectable tone. Now with this crap firm Hero who wont support the customers, the dealers have a free hand.
The main thing is the firm's attitude and will to support customers.
A person in my area had booked a Toyota Fortuner when it was new and madly popular. After a waiting time of 3 months and getting a vehicle allotted, his car was given away to someone else and the Dealer cited helplessness saying he is a local politician and he cant do anything about it. He will have to wait for the next set of vehicles allotted for his dealership to arrive. He mailed Toyota and we all said hardly anything will happen but the firm replied to his very first email and how. They separately sent a unit for this guy and instructed the dealer to give it only to him. One line from The person who called from Toyota said to him, we do care and we wont let you down. I really felt Toyota went out of the way. When we went there, the dealer's GM was not only highly apologetic but seemed a bit scared. Trust me this is a true case.

That's the way to go, if Hero wishes to compete with these guys in the long term, they need to support and stand behind the customer. But I have read many cases online where Hero hardly cares. The firm feels that one off cases wont affect their sales much so why care?.

Sorry for the long post but am quite frustrated. And even now for my bike which is only days old, I am thinking the same as you. I will use it as long as I can without much trouble and then sell it.

My advice would be, use it as long as you can tolerate it. Once you save up and can get another one (without a caning from parents that is :p ) Go for the vehicle of choice.
Honda and Yamaha are in the same boat. Crap Distributors and good company ppl. Once Honda ppl asked me Sir why u did not give bike to showroom, I have already caned him twice for not attending to your bike properly :p

Honda 4 wheelers are from a diff league totally. If Distri does any keeda, they smack em tightly. So much that they give freebies to customers just to hush up the event. But Deccan Honda is very good with me now. And they do not hassle me at all. Very prompt and very good service I must say.

My advice would be, use it as long as you can tolerate it. Once you save up and can get another one (without a caning from parents that is :p ) Go for the vehicle of choice.
Honda and Yamaha are in the same boat. Crap Distributors and good company ppl. Once Honda ppl asked me Sir why u did not give bike to showroom, I have already caned him twice for not attending to your bike properly :p

Honda 4 wheelers are from a diff league totally. If Distri does any keeda, they smack em tightly. So much that they give freebies to customers just to hush up the event. But Deccan Honda is very good with me now. And they do not hassle me at all. Very prompt and very good service I must say.

Its not that bad, I wanted a work horse anyways, so will use it till it wears out:bleh:. The sad thing we are aware that somehow the matter can be escalated.
But some villager or some ignorant person has no way of emailing and I doubt some even know about it. Why can't there be some checks by the company. There should be some system to call the customer to take his feedback after delivery and service.

But whats the issue/matter

The PDI was not done properly. Parts were scratched, arrogant service center guys, and some can lie in such a way that a normal person gets fooled. The worse thing is mub guard and mirror got scratched by the service guy and I was being told this is company paint :scared14:. You know what is worst?. If some mad customer comes shouting that his part was scratched and delivery and is not in stock even at a time when promised, they remove parts from the bike someone else has booked and please that customer. When I booked my bike, it was scratch less but when I took the delivery it was a scratch galore. Felt like some wild animal was at work, lol. Anyways got it sorted by eating their head :bleh:, hahahaha, shouting around a lot and creating a scene is not to my taste, but guess sometimes its needed with some people, was happy all that was not needed in this case. Hope the bike runs fine and does not give me a problem. Long way to go with these guys, services and stuff.

Its not that bad, I wanted a work horse anyways, so will use it till it wears out:bleh:. The sad thing we are aware that somehow the matter can be escalated.
But some villager or some ignorant person has no way of emailing and I doubt some even know about it. Why can't there be some checks by the company. There should be some system to call the customer to take his feedback after delivery and service.

The PDI was not done properly. Parts were scratched, arrogant service center guys, and some can lie in such a way that a normal person gets fooled. The worse thing is mub guard and mirror got scratched by the service guy and I was being told this is company paint :scared14:. You know what is worst?. If some mad customer comes shouting that his part was scratched and delivery and is not in stock even at a time when promised, they remove parts from the bike someone else has booked and please that customer. When I booked my bike, it was scratch less but when I took the delivery it was a scratch galore. Felt like some wild animal was at work, lol. Anyways got it sorted by eating their head :bleh:, hahahaha, shouting around a lot and creating a scene is not to my taste, but guess sometimes its needed with some people, was happy all that was not needed in this case. Hope the bike runs fine and does not give me a problem. Long way to go with these guys, services and stuff.

I too faced problems with the service to my HH Karizma R but got them rectified. I first launched a complaint against them with every detail like when(date) was the service done, name of the mechanic who did and supervisor who attended etc. In two days i got a call from the local showroom people on whom i filed a complaint and they asked me to come to their showroom. Then i've gone to them and talked to their GM. From then the service has been good.

Here are the details who are facing same problems like us and want to get rid of them. Please call and talk in a way so that they should come for you. Even if it was not your type of talking you need to do so . If not they wan't come down.

You can file your complaint here: Reach Us - Query Form

Hero MotoCorp:

Banglore: 080

Delhi: 011

Hyderabad: 040

Vijayawada: 0866

For other cities contact numbers you can go here Reach Us - Addresses

I too faced problems with the service to my HH Karizma R but got them rectified. I first launched a complaint against them with every detail like when(date) was the service done, name of the mechanic who did and supervisor who attended etc. In two days i got a call from the local showroom people on whom i filed a complaint and they asked me to come to their showroom. Then i've gone to them and talked to their GM. From then the service has been good.

Here are the details who are facing same problems like us and want to get rid of them. Please call and talk in a way so that they should come for you. Even if it was not your type of talking you need to do so . If not they wan't come down.

You can file your complaint here: Reach Us - Query Form

Hero MotoCorp:

Banglore: 080

Delhi: 011

Hyderabad: 040

Vijayawada: 0866

For other cities contact numbers you can go here Reach Us - Addresses

Thanks a lot for the brief reply. Well I am from Mumbai so those number are not really useful to me.
The link which you gave of the hero site, I have filled it 3 times. Simply no reply. I tried every way of talking, I dont know where I lack.
The central helpline always says one of these two things. 1. Nothing can be done( are you kidding me? ) 2. they give some number where no one picks a call. Is this what you call national helpline and advertise it openly on your website?. Shocks me to say the least.

Back