Hi bros

hi
i am raghupati pradhan from odisha. all call me tukulu (mean natkhat). i am here for making good friends, trade and show off too:D...
Guyz i want to know more about you. my steam id: tukulu, add me also if u want to talk me there.. i am regular gamer. i read all rule and regulation. I will respect all people and admin, mod and stay happy here...

So keep blessing on me:bleh:...

Tuku

Guyz i am new here plz help me, when ever i try to add some info about me it say.. plz help me
Raghupati Pradhan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Guyz i am new here plz help me, when ever i try to add some info about me it say.. plz help me
Raghupati Pradhan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It takes some time and some posts..
Btw, welcome to club, hope you enjoy the stay..
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Which page you are visiting when you get this error. Can you post the link or screenshot?

Hello Raghupati Pradhan! Hope you have configured your forums settings. Please visit this page to configure them according to your preferences.

when i click this page it give the error but now this error solved and i can edit my profile. also i can access the page those give error few time ago..... thanks bro.. :)

Back