HiFi-MAN DAP ( Digital Audio Player ) * HM-601 *

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL :- HiFi-Man HM-601 Digial Audio Player Head-Direct.com | YUIN

* Condition -
9.5/10 ( As good as new )

* Price -
Rs 10,900 shipped . Updated Price (25/7/2012) - Rs 10,000 shipped.

* Warranty - Out of warranty now.

* Purchase Date -
23rd Feb 2011

* Accessories :- Everything that came in box . i.e Data Cable , Charger , Carrying Pouch , Cleaning Cloth .

* Reason For Sale :- Time to say goodbye to portable audio, will be moving to stereo setups.

* Reviews :-

YouTube - Unbox-Review of the HIFIMAN HM601

HiFiMAN HM601 Player | HeadRoom Audio

HiFiMan HM-601 Appreciation, Discussion and Review Thread - Head-Fi.org Community

REVIEW: HiFiman HM-601 - Head-Fi.org Community

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HM-601 Music Players

* Pics :-

Updated Pics (25/7/2012) -
IMG-20120725-00077.jpgIMG-20120725-00075.jpgIMG-20120725-00074.jpgIMG-20120725-00073.jpgIMG-20120725-00072.jpgIMG-20120725-00071.jpg

Note :- This player was purchased as a combo of HM-601 and RE-ZERO IEM's . Out of which i am keeping the iem's cause i am quite much a fan of HifiMan IEM's .

Bumping after a long time .

Its lying as it ease , Not using any audio device of mine these days , due to shortage of time .

Someone , grab it :)

Lying unused , Anybody interested PM me .

Lots of more stuff might come up on sale as well. Its time to say goodbye to portable audio ;)

Snaps are more than 3 months old. Rules demand that you post fresh snaps when you revive a thread. Please do it before the thread is trashed. Thank you!

I'll update it by evening. But to my best knowledge the condition is still absolutely the same.

Fair enough. The rules were amended because members were bumping older sale threads and possible buyers were apprehensive if they still had the device in possession.

Fair enough. The rules were amended because members were bumping older sale threads and possible buyers were apprehensive if they still had the device in possession.

You wont get a chance of complaint from me . Just gimmie time till evening, I will definitely update the latest pictures.
I abide and swear by the rules of our prestigious TE community.

Pics and price updated.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

On hold for TE member @4nd3r50n.

Last edited by a moderator:
Product received by buyer.
iTrust received by him .
Leaving iTrust for him as well.

Was great dealing with you ;)
Stay in touch for future audio deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back