High end gaming pc for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatjivi

Disciple
Selling my whole pc as im leaving gaming coz of study pressure:(

The entire PC is for sale and I WILL ONLY SELL ALL THESE PARTS IF THERE IS BUYER FOR ALL MAJOR PARTS LIKE GPU,PROCCY,MOBO,PSU,COOLER,TFT...THIS IS MY POLICY AS I DONT WANT TO END UP WITH ANY PARTS WITH ME

System config....all prices include shipping

1) Galaxy GTX 580-SOLD

2) HAF 922..SOLD

3) i7 950(with stock heatsink)SOLD

4) asus sabertooth x58-SOLD

5) thermalright venomous x with two LED fans attached- SOLD

6) CM GX 750 watts psu-SOLD

7) BenQ G2420HD LCD screen-SOLD

8) 2x2 gb ddr3 kingston 1333 mhz RAM-SOLD

9) 1 TB seagate 7200 rpmp HDD-SOLD

10) LG DVD R/RW-SOLD

11) HP mouse and keyboard(cheap stuff :p)-SOLD

12) 4 blue LED fans and 1 red LED fan-SOLD

14) New sealed Noctua NT-H1 thermal paste-SOLD

GPU HAS BEEN BOUGHT FROM USA...BILL IS PRESENT AND RMA FROM USA ONLY

these r the pics

P1020863.JPG

P1020861.JPG

P1020862.JPG

P1020863.JPG

P1020864.JPG

P1020865.JPG

P1020866.JPG

I'll surely take one 2GB RAM stick if you sell the parts separately.

Eventually, you might get buyers for all the parts separately... Do give me a preference for the RAM then.

All the Best... :)

yeah dude...i know u re...obviously

hope someone buys my pc...dont want it around...very hard for me to concentrate on my work with this monster pc in my room :p

guys im selling it in full

i would like to wait for a few days to c the response...if nothing comes up then i will sell separately

then i will update the thread with individual prices and will sell only if buyers r there for every part!!!im not a retailer n i dont want to end up with some parts lying around useless

PS ive updated the the thread...i can negotiate for the price if its reasonable

^^ My experience in the TE Market tells me that it is easier and quicker to sell the parts separately.

But there is absolutely nothing wrong with waiting for a few days. You just might get a buyer for the entire rig... :)

BTW, do you have 3 x 2GB RAM or 2 x 2GB RAM in your rig??

Asking cos the thread says 2 x 2GB RAM whereas your signature says 3 x 2GB RAM.

Free Bump for the rig... ;)

Honestly, don't expect to get more than half the price of the sum of individual used components if you sell it as a whole.

It will be really hard to find a buyer for over about 45k-50k max if you want to sell it as a single thing. Otherwise, you may get close to your asking price of around 70k maybe more, shipped, if you sell individually.

gave up 1 stick a long time back coz didnt need it...forgot to update sign since then :p

well ill give it a few days though...if it doesnt sell then ill sell separately...and will do that only if there r buyers lined up for all big parts like gpu,mobo,proccy,tft,psu,cooler...otherwise its wiser to keep my setup rather end up with certain parts lying around useless

CA50 said:
why don't you quote individual price? that might attract more members :)
+1

Quote individual prices mate. That will bring in the swarms...!!! :)

Free Bump again... Lol... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back