Hilarious Indian dude on Overclock.net

Amien said:
I don't know, Its funny/share worthy to me, Is that a problem sir? :)

Yes, We don't encourage or make fun of people who are less tech inclined on TE. The Dude had a genuine query which he tried his best to explain to a foriegn community despite of having average english. Kudos to the guy. Don't expect everyone who browses a tech forum to be a nerd, learn to respect.

digital_brain said:
anyway, what is thermal paste, really? :S

Its stuff that allows heat to transfer from the CPU to the HSF(Heatsink/Fan) for dissipation.
PS: You are not xplodee are you? xD
Anyway, on page 17:-
"i rebooted and changed the auto setting (RATIO) of RAM to 4 and then loged in widows and then i found the RAM Displaying 4gb.. but the heat problem was there.. !!
so i RESEATED BIOS !"

@Bluffmaster
Really read that thread first before you form an opinion. Are you sure he is genuine/not a troll? :)

PS(following your edit): Woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?

asingh said:
Wonder why he types in bold only. Those guys were quite patient.

+1
Hat-tip to the folks at OCN. For their sake i seriously hope this guy is genuine.

BTW, If it isn't apparent already, I have no problem with this guy's "noobishness" or his typing/grammar skills. There are many things wrong here. Chief among them are:-

*He should have considered an Indian tech community, Does not have to be TE, but they/we would've been more understanding for obvious reasons.
*His attempting to overclock his "daddy" bought computer w/o having a clue as to what he was doing makes me instantly lose all "respect". The first thing anyone knows about OCing, even though exaggerated at times, is that it "can" cause damage/harm to your components
*That avatar/display picture....(okay, not really important :rofl: )

PS:
"everyone is perfect in some stuffs..

my MMORPG's ruined my english level and i cant type wid proper spelling.. !!

come to byk's stunts , games , online games , hacking id etc etc.. and then u wont quote me "

well TE isn't the top result on google when u search overclock ..

instead of laughing may be op should invite the guy here who can understand him!

The guy who has posted this thread is more foolish than that guy on oc.net.how many threads are you going to create there are millions noobs

salluks said:
well TE isn't the top result on google when u search overclock ..

instead of laughing may be op should invite the guy here who can understand him!
And now that i've drawn your attention to it, maybe you can take the initiative? Or is that a bit more inconvenient than just posting here? Yeah, i know... :)

gokufan said:
The guy who has posted this thread is more foolish than that guy on oc.net.how many threads are you going to create (?)there are millions noobs

Maybe more if they are as entertaining/note worthy, who knows?

PS: General Talk is even more "serious business" then the non-OT sub forums. :rofl:

@chhangte
Thanks heaps for that link.

I didnt find it funny at all..

One don't need to be a geek in all the fields..

What, if I ask what is reciprocity failure in photography, and U dont know the answer.. should I make the fun of you...??

I for one, did find it funny. Its not about him being less knowledgeable, but rather his replies, language and thesis. Its only natural to laugh at that.

@alcy
Thank you for that, and yes i did read it. :eek:hyeah:

@jeffrain123
Actually he may be on to something. I DID try to substitute toothpaste for thermal compound and the resulting temperatures were not bad, only the damn thing dries out too fast. :p

ashvarybabul said:
I didnt find it funny at all..

One don't need to be a geek in all the fields..

What, if I ask what is reciprocity failure in photography, and U dont know the answer.. should I make the fun of you...??

If I answer back with "i will chek my daddy's camera settings & ans bck lolzzz rofl" , or something along those lines, then yes, you may totally make the fun of me. :) If you do it long enough, I might get better/improve in some way, who knows?

Oh and:-
Reciprocity (photography) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Looking things up, How hard can it be?

Back