Hindi Series Discuss (neflix, amazon prime, youtube, etc.)

Yes it is good. The reason it is rated low is because there are "bhakts" who think this show is a personal attack on them as it shows a Hindu like religion which divides the country on lines of caste, religion, class etc.
While the premise is good, the show devotes all time on Leila rather than bringing the dystopian world to life. That's my gripe with the show. It's supposed to be an Indian Handmaid's Tale, but the setting needs to be fleshed out, the characters need to be fleshed out. Unfortunately that's not the case with Leila.

Watched "फ se Fantasy" on Voot. It is a show to watch alone and since I am alone currently, I watch all these "sex shows". Seems too many have come now and I don't see the point they serve. It is timepass to watch but nothing great.

Thinkistaan on MX Player was good.

There is this small series based on crime Mirzapur show made by VICE. Worth checking.

Started watching Boo: Sabki Phategi on Alt Balaji and stopped watching at 8th minute. You would go WTF right from first frame.

Also watched Parchayee: Ghost tales by Ruskin Bond on zee5. It is decent "horror" show.

Typewriter (Netflix) - 6/10
First 3 episodes are awesome and focus on environment and character setup.

It starts going downhill by episode 4 and final episode is downright pathetic with random things happening. You can give this a miss.

No mentions of Sacred Games S2 ?
Very much imperturbable, after this series.. Expectations and realities are different..
""Most enthusiastic, least satisfied"" It makes you uneasy.
This thing truly uproots lines of religion and caste our society we still thrives on.

But they really slowed, really very much, in this season 2..

Worth 1 time go for season 2 lovers.

People giving opinions if a season 3 is going to get released..
But not in any case, as lots of mainstream bollywood actors jumping into business, and it wont be worth for producers !

As much as I am not ashamed admitting I am a huge Bigg Boss Fan, I also see all sort of slapstick shows that comes on MTV like Splitsvilla, Love School, Roadies etc. The latest in this list is "Skulls and Roses". It is available on Amazon Prime and hosted by the infamous duo of Raghu and Rajiv. It is like uncensored version of splitsvilla + love school + roadies / khatron ke khiladi. For me, it was timepass to watch.

Also I really like Hustle on MTV.

Wow . The most obvious low effort paid reviews ever "Booo: Sabki Phategi" . Currently at 7.6 on imdb , most new reviews are 1/10 , most paid old reviews are one liners by accounts who have 1-3 reviews in total. Those accounts are also reviewing the same 1-3 movies.
Watched trailer of this show btw. tatti

Back