Hindi Series Discuss (neflix, amazon prime, youtube, etc.)

It just gets better with last couple of episodes being best.

I feel embarrassed to admit but the 35 year old adult like me literally cried for 10 minutes after the show ended. Each and every thing was so accurate. My entire teen years flashed In front of my eyes. Highly recommended show especially someone is a 90s kid.

I may be wrong but I see that MXPlayer is providing some / all (not sure) AltBalaji shows for free. I am in US and for some reason the MXPlayer I downloaded from playstore doesn't have the streaming options (even when the change log mentioned it has). I connected to India VPN before opening MXPlayer on my android tab. It works fine on my iPhone. But mxplayer.in website does work for me over VPN and I can stream content from its website.

Abhay Episode 2 and 3 crosses boundaries of Indian audience..
Simply outstanding and amazing..

Rating 9/10 = Cannot watch in front of family audience..

Abhay Episode 2 and 3 crosses boundaries of Indian audience..
Simply outstanding and amazing..

Rating 9/10 = Cannot watch in front of family audience..

Thanks for this. I will watch this weekend.

Watched "Metro Park". Seems this is made specifically for NRI audiences as it may difficult for someone who has never been to US, to relate to this show. I am in US currently and have stayed for some years so I can relate to what all they showed.
PS: This show is on Eros Now. First episode is on Youtube I think.

Being a Gujarati myself, I am super impressed by how fluent and naturally Ranvir Shourey talked in Gujarati in the show. He is the USP of the show.

Last edited:
Thanks for this. I will watch this weekend.

Watched "Metro Park". Seems this is made specifically for NRI audiences as it may difficult for someone who has never been to US, to relate to this show. I am in US currently and have stayed for some years so I can relate to what all they showed.
PS: This show is on Eros Now. First episode is on Youtube I think.

Being a Gujarati myself, I am super impressed by how fluent and naturally Ranvir Shourey talked in Gujarati in the show. He is the USP of the show.
I liked Purbi/Purvis work more better..
Go for Abhay Episode 1 = Nithari case files (closed there itself)
2 and 3 are psycho people in India.... (they claim based on true events).

Horrible..

Managed to watch Abhay on Zee5. As mentioned, managed. It was horribly made. Nothing in it is really entertaining. A few actors do well, but unfortunately, it's not the lead actors. Each episode has it's own story, and then there is a larger storyline that is supposed to continue across episodes. All the background story does, is interrupt with the flow of each episode, and nothing else. The show tends to rely on the gore factor. I wouldn't give the series more than 3/10.

Managed to watch Abhay on Zee5. As mentioned, managed. It was horribly made. Nothing in it is really entertaining. A few actors do well, but unfortunately, it's not the lead actors. Each episode has it's own story, and then there is a larger storyline that is supposed to continue across episodes. All the background story does, is interrupt with the flow of each episode, and nothing else. The show tends to rely on the gore factor. I wouldn't give the series more than 3/10.

Endured through episode 1 and it was so full of Mr. Kemu's shit. I was done with the crapfest in just 1 episode

Delhi-Crime is amazing #

Appreciate Shefali Shahji completely.

Waiting for Abhay Episode 5,
Least expecting this time as episode 4 was pathetic, not sharing YouTube tailor..

Saw Leila on Netflix. Mixed thoughts.

I haven't seen the Handmaid's Tale, so can't make comparisons.

E1 is really good. Pushes you in the thick of action right from the get go. E2 moves slowly, but we are back on track from E3.

Biggest gripe is both the characters and the world are not fleshed out properly. There are so many layers, so many fill-in-the-blanks and so much possible story on how the current dystopian world came into place, but everything exists just to push Hema's story forward. Such a missed opportunity. Would have loved to the see the social hierarchy in such a world, how people are categorized, how the revolution began etc. Sadly, we just get tiny bits and pieces. The editing is also all over the place.

And since the characters are not fleshed out fully, you are never really worried about Leila. Love the twists about her in the last couple of episodes though.

Hoping they do a better job at the story for S2.

Watching Delhi Crime on Netflix currently. It’s a well made show, although it seems at times to be a PR film for Delhi Police. Otherwise, it is good, with solid performances by many of the actors.

Watching Delhi Crime on Netflix currently. It’s a well made show, although it seems at times to be a PR film for Delhi Police. Otherwise, it is good, with solid performances by many of the actors.
haha .. wait till you watch the whole thing.

Back