Hindi Series Discuss (neflix, amazon prime, youtube, etc.)

Wow . The most obvious low effort paid reviews ever "Booo: Sabki Phategi" . Currently at 7.6 on imdb , most new reviews are 1/10 , most paid old reviews are one liners by accounts who have 1-3 reviews in total. Those accounts are also reviewing the same 1-3 movies.
Watched trailer of this show btw. tatti

I stopped watching in first 10 minutes of that show. My show watching standard is pretty low and still.

Watched Thinkistan S02 and it was good. I liked the S01 too. The way it ended, I am expecting S03 too.

Also watched 15 episodes of The Office (India) on Hotstar. Some episodes are not that great but overall I like the show and I have seen US office too. I feel the casting of Indian counterparts of The Boss, Pam, Jim and Dwyte is perfect.

Does anyone know how a series gets added in trakt website? Like TVF has new show called "Cubicles" which started streaming and It doesn't show up trakt yet. So how do you notify them to add or anything on those lines?

Jamtara on Netflix - must watch.
someone suggested me this netflix series recently, and i completed in in 1 sitting flat. (20-25 minutes x 10 episodes)

trailer.

E 2-4 seems to be little dull for me. These episodes were on track of main story-line... but progression was slow and due to the amount of unnecessary swearing. In many instances swearing is not justified.
But after some-2 dull episodes, it turned out really good !!

Jamtara is in par with international series & personally i think this is the second best TV series produced in India.

Caution - Use of headphone is highly recommended, language is extremely crude. don't even attempt to watch this in speakers.

Last edited:
Jamtara on Netflix - must watch.
someone suggested me this netflix series recently, and i completed in in 1 sitting flat. (20-25 minutes x 10 episodes)

trailer.

E 2-4 seems to be little dull for me. These episodes were on track of main story-line... but progression was slow and due to the amount of unnecessary swearing. In many instances swearing is not justified.
But after some-2 dull episodes, it turned out really good !!

Jamtara is in par with international series & personally i think this is the second best TV series produced in India.

Caution - Use of headphone is highly recommended, language is extremely crude. don't even attempt to watch this in speakers.

Yeah, I too watched without expecting but was surprised. Well made series

Back