FS: Storage Hardware Hitachi 320 GB HDD/Buffalo DVD writer/Corsair Laptop ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
Product Name: Hitachi 7200 RPM Laptop HDD Internal (SOLD to iknowledge)
Product Name: CORSAIR 1333mhz DDR3 8GB Kit (4gbx2) for laptops (SOLD)

Courier Services to be used : ARAMEX/TNT/BLUEDART

No lowballling please.

Happy Diwali!

Interested in Laptop HDD and 2x4GB RAM.
1. Is Laptop About to Purchase ? because Mention Dec 12
2. Is Your Laptop having 1 or 3 Years Warranty ?
3. Does this HDD suitable for All Laptops ?

Hold the Hitachi 320GB for me till evening please. Let me ask a friend of mine. thanks.

Interested in Laptop HDD and 2x4GB RAM.
1. Is Laptop About to Purchase ? because Mention Dec 12
2. Is Your Laptop having 1 or 3 Years Warranty ?
3. Does this HDD suitable for All Laptops ?

1. I didn't get your point - my laptop has 3 years standard international warranty - which applies on all components but will have to be claimed from IBM
2. 3 years international warranty
3. the hdd is suitable for all laptops but is specially made for thinkpads/ultraportables/apple laptops becase of its low profile
4. the benefit this hdd has is its a 7200rpm drive from hitachi and is known to be one of the fastest and most reliable laptop drives

gcbeldar - The laptop was bought from the US on the 21st of Dec, 2011 and the warranty was extended by a warranty pack bought from IBM in June 2012 for a further 3 years with effect from 2013 jan after completion of 1 yr standard warranty. As per the extended warranty clause all the components of the laptop barring the charger and the battery will receive warranty and will be applicable for repair/rma. According to IBM, the extended warranty and the base/depot warranty are both international warranties to be honored by IBM at any location in the world in the event of the laptop being turned in for repairs.
I believe the warranty is applicable on the laptop as a whole and not on an individual component basis. Hence the clause (highlighted in yellow by you)

I hope this justification answers your queries. Also thank you for outlining my mistake in the date of purchase - the year should've been 2011 and not 2012.

- - - Updated - - -

Laptop ram and hitachi hdd on hold.

Laptop ram sold for 2500 to a local buyer - cash received

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back