HL2 : Episode 2.. Preview.. somewhat...

Aditya

Skilled
An HL2 Episode 2 preview...

We've all been horribly misled about Episode Two. We ended Episode One steaming out of City 17 on a train as the Citadel exploded, but it crashed and we heard Alyx cry out. The next thing we saw was her dangling from a smashed bridge in the Episode Two trailer, then her limp body being carried by a Vortigaunt. And OK, the savvy among us probably realised she wasn't dead, but it was pretty clear she'd been badly hurt in the crash and would be out of action for most of the episode.

Utterly untrue. First, I should just say that if you don't want to know anything about what's in Episode Two, you shouldn't be reading a preview of Episode Two. Still reading? Good. Alyx's jeans are a little scuffed at the knees after the crash, but that's about the extent of the damage. She helps you out of the train wreck (using the gravity gun! Brilliant!), and you spend almost the entire episode with her at your side. In fact, she sticks with you more than ever, hopping in and out of your vehicle and fighting alongside you in the kind of climactic battles she used to sit out of.

Read on..

Source : Preview: Half-Life 2: Episode Two - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

ohh man sounds freaking awesome... feel like playing hl2 all over again now :p

maybe i will... off topic.. but hw big is the initial download via steam if i buy the original hl2?? Also after this hw much did u guys pay for episode 1?? does it directly download or can i buy it seperately??

also wich hl2 packs would u recommend..(must include source)...

and is there any place online where i can buy it for cheap (except ebay..cant trust em still :p) ....

Wait and buy the orange box... You will Get

HL2

HL2 EP1

HL2 EP2

TF2

Portal

And Maybe CSS along with Original HL1 with source engine...

All of it for $50 so thats round about 2250 only... Great price considering what all one gets... I alone paid 2000 for HL2 And CSS...

Back