Holi Celebration Thread

Nope, none this year. Actually in my company they have this 10 holiday per year or something and hence either few holidays are taken away or some made optional in which case say diwali and christmas are optional and this means i can take either of them and not both (without losing an earned leave).

Where ru working bro?

Have off tomorrow but not on Friday...
staying inside... hate the harmful chemicals/colours... despite soooo mannyyy requests to use HERBAL colours, most ppl never understand....:mad:

Anyways... Happy Holi guys!!!

images

One of my friend's friend had a balloon filled with alcohol, grease and dirt thrown at her while she was walking to office. The guys threw it from a moving auto, disgusting.

One of my friend's friend had a balloon filled with alcohol, grease and dirt thrown at her while she was walking to office. The guys threw it from a moving auto, disgusting.
:eek::eek::eek::eek: where India is heading :eek::eek::eek:

After taking another Paracetamol ki goli, i am saying to all Happy Holi :D :D

Facebook is great to stalk girls, they put up everything over there, things which they wouldn't share otherwise. But what's annoying is that most of them act stupid and you lose the hots for them. Ignorance is bliss :)

Back