Holy Cow! What is going on..

I am neither sanghi nor i even attended a single political meeting except nationalist party doctor cell meeting with head.

You guys introspect and see the bigger picture.

I have given enough hints.[DOUBLEPOST=1512886843][/DOUBLEPOST]Unity is shown in uttar pradesh election when muslims voted for bjp rather than samajwadi party and bahujan party

What is that ?

Unity or some other word in your dictionary?

I am neither sanghi nor i even attended a single political meeting except nationalist party doctor cell meeting with head.

You guys introspect and see the bigger picture.

I have given enough hints.[DOUBLEPOST=1512886843][/DOUBLEPOST]Unity is shown in uttar pradesh election when muslims voted for bjp rather than samajwadi party and bahujan party

What is that ?

Unity or some other word in your dictionary?

Coming to UP elections. if there was total unity then why didnt BJP will all the seats ? No you are speaking vaguely about art 370, which is enshrined in Our constitution which the Sanghis want to mess with, and I coming to uniform civil code, India is a diverse country with 1.25 billion people, you cannot impose your faith on every one.
pradhan mantri gram sadak yojana - http://factchecker.in/some-true-most-not-bjp-spokesmans-2-year-claims/
rural electrification http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...electrified/story-FWzAtRcHnCbEwF1DcV3pmM.html[DOUBLEPOST=1512887680][/DOUBLEPOST]and Lets talk about - "His elevation to party president is all planned out by bottle and her stooges."
Amit shah is president of BJP, right ? Now tell me who was his opposing candidate and how many votes each candidate polled

Last edited by a moderator:
When I had read that headline earlier today, I felt a bit warm and fuzzy because I thought people were helping a victim or disease patient or something.

Reading rest of the news took care of that. :grumpy:

New Delhi: Anantkumar Hegde on Sunday (December 24) ruffled quite a few feathers by saying that he wants people to identify themselves by their caste or religion, instead of saying that they are secular. The Union Minister of State for Employment and Skill Development reportedly said that those who claimed they were secular “do not have an identity of their parents and their blood”, adding that it was time to amend the constitution.

According to The Hindu, Hegde, who was speaking at an event in the Koppal district of Karnataka, said: “I will be happy if someone identifies as Muslim, Christian, Brahmin, Lingayat or Hindu. But trouble will arise if they say they are secular.”

The minister, who was just a few months back handed the skills development portfolio in the Modi cabinet, said that Manusmriti had become outdated and in the present times, ‘Ambedkar Smriti’ was being talked about instead. “We respect the constitution and it has changed over time, several times; and it will change in the future. We are here to change the constitution,” he said

The minister was further quoted by The Hindu as saying: “Progressive thinkers do not know about history, tradition and culture. Those who themselves have erred are trying to blame others for their mistakes.”

According to The News Minute, Hegde drew flak from all quarters for his comments including from opposition leaders and groups of progressive thinkers in varied parts of Karnataka. Members of Students’ Federation of India even staged a protest against the minister’s comments.

The state chief minister Siddaramaiah also slammed Hegde’s dig at secularists, saying that the Union minister did not respect the constitution. “I do not want to stoop to his level. We know our language and culture. He is a Union minister, but spits venom.”

This, however, is not the first time that the BJP leader has kicked up a storm with his comments. In October, Hegde had asked not to be invited to the state government’s “shameful” Tipu Sultan Jayanti event. In a tweet, he had referred to the event as one aimed at “glorifying a person known as brutal killer, wretched fanatic and mass rapist.” Days later he further said that if the state government could celebrate Tipu Jayanti, people would soon start celebrating “Ajmal Kasab Jayanti”.

Hegde, who has been a member the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh and an activist of the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Moracha, has also previously been booked for hate speech for making derogatory remarks against Islam. In March 2016, he was quoted as saying that “as long as there is Islam in this world, there will be terrorism”.

https://thewire.in/208017/dont-call...-caste-instead-bjp-minister-anantkumar-hegde/

Wow, a politician being candid and honest in his views. Very refreshing. I guess he is the mild Kannada version of the great Sasikala Teacher.

New Delhi: The government on Wednesday slashed interest rates on small savings schemes, including NSC and PPF, by 0.2 percentage point for the January-March period from the rates applicable in the previous quarter, a move that will prompt banks to lower deposit rates.
Link: https://www.ndtv.com/business/interest-rates-on-small-savings-schemes-cut-1792846

So many rate cuts! If this is to follow, we could soon expect PPF rates to go below 7%. This is a big blow for many lower and middle class people, including me, who has been planning to keep PPF as a viable and safe savings option for future. I don't no what kind of agenda this government has, everything they introduce is affecting the common man's way of life.

I think they are trying to bring it down to savings bank level of 4%. My guess is, in the next few years it will become like Japanese loan of 0.1%. lol.

They want all your money in stock market. Once many start investing, bull run will be created, attracting many more small investors.
This is when big players will selloff and exit, sit on cash, then crash the market, and buy back shares at lower levels (min 38% or lower)
Meanwhile you and I who had invested in share or MF gets ****ed and go bankrupt.

They want all your money in stock market. Once many start investing, bull run will be created, attracting many more small investors.
This is when big players will selloff and exit, sit on cash, then crash the market, and buy back shares at lower levels (min 38% or lower)
Meanwhile you and I who had invested in share or MF gets ****ed and go bankrupt.
What!? Could this even happen? I've always been wary of the MF investments, but couldn't avoid it. And with the recent trend of how they've been pushing MF/SIPs etc over TV and social media, I feel like it might be a conspiracy to trick us all, eventually :/

What!? Could this even happen? I've always been wary of the MF investments, but couldn't avoid it. And with the recent trend of how they've been pushing MF/SIPs etc over TV and social media, I feel like it might be a conspiracy to trick us all, eventually :/
Well equity MF invest in shares, now when market crashes won't the NAV of your MF also fall down?
Why else you think they are pushing MF sip? Its safer than direct investment, but ultimately they too invest in market.
Now think why China and Russian govt buying physical gold. Why does USA have the max gold - 8000 tonnes. 75% of their foreign reserve.
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www....countries-with-the-largest-gold-reserves/amp/

Correct, this is exactly the same thing happening with cryptocurrencies atm.
First the whales make it lucrative by pumping the value up, then the plebs jump in sensing an opportunity to make some quick cash, then the whales coordinate behind the curtain and dump en masse to cash out at the plebs expense.

Back