Holy Cow! What is going on..

IIRC, he was supposed to retire the day he made that statement.

He probably was angling for a seat at some random commission or whatever

Didn't know that. Explains a lot. Nobody is that stupid right? riiiiiight ?[DOUBLEPOST=1497036339][/DOUBLEPOST]
Read few Hindu groups(is that thing?) convened in Goa to decide how and if to make India a Hindu Rashtra (Sanghistan is real) in 2023 or so.

o_Oo_O

Congrats all around people. /s

Gaayistan? Cowistan?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand a large population worships the cow and hence it is protected. But is the water buffalo the same? Coz afaik, most beef is water buffalo. Cow (bull) is rarely consumed in india.

It is also absolutely retarded that courts cannot keep personal feelings and opinion and religion out of the 'law'. If the govt. is nuts and the courts are nuts, then this country is SCREWED. And not just this cowfefe. The same ideology and thought process could be applied to other important issues right?

To all Hindus in this forum, Please don't take offense:

Do people actual drink cow urine? Or is it just fake pictures I am seeing everywhere. Drinking, bottles, patents etc. Majority of my friends are Hindus, they all find this urine stuff ridiculous.

I'll do you one better/worse

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...-sri-ram-sene-s-brazen-violent-moral-policing

Quoting relevant stuff but do read the whole article.

In the first of the series she interviews Sharan Pumpwell, Bajrang Dal leader in Karnataka. Sharan joined the organisation in 2005. He has been linked to several vigilante attacks and is known in the city to provide private security to real estate tycoons. He has also been accused of collecting protection money and extortion.

Sharan’s candid comment about the logistics of the way the Bajrang Dal operates is telling of the confidence with which the brigade continues to assert their presence.

“When we get a tip off our boys go there. There is usually a crowd and we can’t differentiate who is what. There are times when violence takes place and our boys also indulge in violence a few times. Usually they educate the boy and take the couple to the police station. Sometimes, even after all these measures, if injustice is being meted out to a girl and in response to that if there is violence we will always justify it. We don't blame someone for using violence to save a girl because his intention is right,” Pumpwell says.

Incidents of attacks on young men and women from both the Hindu and Muslim community for daring to interact with each other is still not a thing of the past in Mangaluru.

Pramod Muthalik, head of the Sri Ram Sene, the principle instigator behind the 2009 pub attack, prides himself in the system he has established to keep track of any interactions between Hindu and Muslim girls and boys. He says he has “informers” in every school and college in the city. He says he has information on who is dating whom and which boy is interested in which girl.

“We have a boy and a girl classroom wise in every college to tell us which boy is talking to which girl to see if they are going on bikes one movies and to parks. They observe and inform our organisation leaders. Their job ends there and our activists then meet the girls’ parents and inform them. If they don't pay heed then they speak to the girl and warn the boy saying that if we see you with this girl again then we will break your hands and legs,” Muthalik says.

Do people actual drink cow urine? Or is it just fake pictures I am seeing everywhere. Drinking, bottles, patents etc. Majority of my friends are Hindus, they all find this urine stuff ridiculous.

I think it's one of those things where a smaller section of society does something but it gets attributed to the entire collective.
I've seen cow urine sprinkled on the floor during a house warming ceremony but the only ones I know who've drank cow urine were my Zoroatrian friends, it's part of some ritual iirc.

There are people who advocate drinking their own urine for 'health' benefits. Clearly NOT mental health. So drinkers of cow urine are not that unthinkable. There are weirdos everywhere. It's just that here weird shit can become mainstream. And the courts and police who are supposed to uphold and enforce the law instead side with the extremists.

Just a very small population, as small as less than 1% that too in rural villages consider cow urine holy, they not as much as drink they touch a drop or two in their tongue.
And they don't drink urine from any cow, as far as i know they only use urine of a newly born cow as they are considered shudh or clean.
They think that it is used for cleansing for their body or something else.

Just a very small population, as small as less than 1% that too in rural villages consider cow urine holy, they not as much as drink they touch a drop or two in their tongue.
And they don't drink urine from any cow, as far as i know they only use urine of a newly born cow as they are considered shudh or clean.
They think that it is used for cleansing for their body or something else.
It used to be an additive in Panchamruth, where they used add a drop of calf urine, very rare nowadays. In fact nowadays they mention that its not added while giving it. Definitely not consumed as seen by the media in bottles etc... Many Ayurveda medicines have some amount of Cow urine added to it.
There are people who advocate drinking their own urine for 'health' benefits. Clearly NOT mental health. So drinkers of cow urine are not that unthinkable. There are weirdos everywhere. It's just that here weird shit can become mainstream. And the courts and police who are supposed to uphold and enforce the law instead side with the extremists.
Our Ex PM Mr Morarji Desai advocated it, according to some of his sayings not sure though.
There's a beer made popular in UK with recycled human urine...

http://grubstreet.relaymedia.com/amp/2017/05/pilsner-made-with-human-urine.html

There are many chemical byproducts of urine which used as ingredients for certain medications even in Allopathic/homeopathic /unani medicines as well.
I said sanghistan you worthless human. How dare you go against the flow?
This problem is going to be kept alive as long as Universal Civil Code is not implemented, it can be used to apply for a universal Slaughter ban as well. Like Kangaroo in Australia, hunting and killing them is banned, even though they damage crops /property /humans as well.

When a country is divided on the basis of religion in 1947, one becomes a Islamic nation and other cannot become Secular, in fact the house of commons recognized it as a Hindu nation in 1947. Hope this historical facts may help you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Independence_Act_1947

The word Secular was added to our democracy later during Indira regime in 1977 as an amendment during Emergency where Indira held all the dictatorial powers and without a proper ordinance, which itself was quite controversial during that time. Change of that magnitude would have required a referendum similar to Brexit in a country with more than 80% Hindu population. So Secularism in India is as controversial as it can be, the misconception is as much as Hindi as a national language.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty-second_Amendment_of_the_Constitution_of_India

So RSS asking for Hindu Rashtra is nothing but restoring India to a state of the nation before emergency 1977.

All throughout these years the Cong Dynasty has promoted ideologues, intellectuals, media & even tampered Text books and used whole of Govt machinery to undermine the Right Wing forces and they're now claiming their part of truth. The unholy nexus between terrorists, Hurriyath, Pakistan and references to our media houses at the expense of national security and beliefs of majority population have come under severe criticism and right wing is obviously dominating 70yrs after independence. The rise of Indian Middle class, social media, has unmasked the bigotry in the name of Secularism. The truth may not be on the side of Right wing or for that matter left wing, but Indians are going to suffer from this for sure.

I personally don't have any issues with anyone eating anything as long as its not done to irritate my religious beliefs, I totally condemn Cow Vigilantes but I also condemn butchery by Kerala youth Congress & Beef fests. Due Apologies if I am hurting someone's sentiments.

...So RSS asking for Hindu Rashtra is nothing but restoring India to a state of the nation before emergency 1977...

This is not really a positive thing. IMO, Gandhiji & co. didn't really win, the Brits did - even when leaving india, they did so with a big FU, i.e. perpetual divide & rule. One might argue that Jinnah/Nehru were responsible, but whatever and whoever the cause, India was and still is broken because of that. Hindus hate Muslims and vice versa. Most Indians have never seen a Pakistani in person, yet hate them and their country with a vengeance. Thanks to the media and various govts. which profit from this hatred. So pre-Indira emergency is not exactly a reference point in time as the 'good ole days'.

On another note, you mentioned alternative medicine. It's not surprising to me that something that rational people around the world are deriding as useless is being promoted by none other than our PM and Prez.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...odis-homeopathy-line/articleshow/58752326.cms

Manufacturers of homeo 'medicine' are required to now inform buyers that the products have no real effect.

http://www.livemint.com/Science/xlM...-US-to-carry-disclaimer-theres-no-eviden.html
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...o-not-work-us-government-orders-a7429776.html
http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/22/homeo...-now-its-makers-have-got-to-tell-you-6274600/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/03/28/homeopathic-medicines-escape-nhs-prescribing-ban/

https://vitals.lifehacker.com/what-homeopathy-is-and-why-its-useless-1795694290

For those who don't know, the homeo theories of dilution and succussion are scientifically absolutely bogus and the only possibly ways homeo could actually work are by placebo effect and/or adulteration with an actual active ingredient. In most cases it's just time and the body's natural healing process which is attributed to homeo because you just happened to take it...

So our country is well and truly headed into medieval level dark ages. Acche din...[DOUBLEPOST=1497266245][/DOUBLEPOST]
There's a beer made popular in UK with recycled human urine...

http://grubstreet.relaymedia.com/amp/2017/05/pilsner-made-with-human-urine.html

Err, that Pissner wasn't really made using urine, it was just used as fertilizer for the fields of barley used to make the beer...

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally don't have any issues with anyone eating anything as long as its not done to irritate my religious beliefs, I totally condemn Cow Vigilantes but I also condemn butchery by Kerala youth Congress & Beef fests. Due Apologies if I am hurting someone's sentiments.

Are you condemning the atrocities towards humans done by the cow terrorists? Or that is cool. Coz you know, Go mata is the bomb.

Looks like you want a Hindu Nation. No issues. What do you recommend for the non Hindus? Few riots to cleanse the population?.

One the population is clean and we get back our glorious hindu nation. What about castes? I am a higher caste. I dont want the miserable low caste scums occupying good jobs and getting good women. What is the plan for that?

Jokes aside and on topic:

This may not have been a secular nation in the start. Now it is. If you want the glory days of vedic jumbo jets. Leave this country. Create one of your own Sir.

Beef is damn tasty, every time i travel, i bring back packets of beef jerky, they're the GOAT energy snack with lots of protein and taste. But we don't get good beef in India, I wouldn't even wanna eat some emaciated cows beef anwyays, Buffalo beef is great, it has less fat content but the meat is more gamey in texture so it's not for everyone. Overall even aboard, people don't eat beef everyday, it's expensive and eating too much red meat is not healthy in the long run.

Pros and cons to everything, enjoy it in moderation but this religious and philosophical debate is utterly nonsense...Its used by bored religious fundamentalists and political parties during elections to get support of the uneducated common folks.
People have given up on so many things in India.... that people from other countries literally take for granted, Like alcohol dry days and beef bans and other stupid shit, I don't think anywhere else in the world they have such stupid laws like these.
Oh well......:rolleyes:

Last edited:
hey isn't pr0n still banned officially? what about torrent sites? should be called Ban-istan.

p.s. they don't always ban things. they occasionally force things too. like standing to the national anthem before watching an effing movie. or aadhaar. voluntary my ass...

Are you condemning the atrocities towards humans done by the cow terrorists? Or that is cool. Coz you know, Go mata is the bomb.

Looks like you want a Hindu Nation. No issues. What do you recommend for the non Hindus? Few riots to cleanse the population?.

One the population is clean and we get back our glorious hindu nation. What about castes? I am a higher caste. I dont want the miserable low caste scums occupying good jobs and getting good women. What is the plan for that?

Jokes aside and on topic:

This may not have been a secular nation in the start. Now it is. If you want the glory days of vedic jumbo jets. Leave this country. Create one of your own Sir.

Thanks for realizing the fact that We're not a Secular, but a Hindu nation to Begin with: and it was a poor exhibition of dictatorial powers on a Majority community to impose Secularism in an Undemocratic way. Your support of dictatorial discourse then , indicates your loyalty to a democratic process now. It doesn't look that atrocious for Hindus to ask for a nation for themselves , which was taken away by an undemocratic process. Let's hold a referendum and decide whichever way the country votes ; let it be secularism or Hindu Nation , are Liberals ready for it ? No, They want to Impose secularism irrespective of the majoritarian view.

Don't Belittle Cow Vigilantism and lynching as Cow Terrorism, it is much worse than that. It is like telling a minority Community that, we can do this in broad day light and we'll Vote those people who support us , so You can't do anything about it! No Politician, Media or Law will come to save you ! Much like dictatorship (Yes again Dictatorship). The silence of the Moderates is much horrible than the act by the actual perpetrators of this crime. Even if 50% of Minority Community becomes extremist it won't hurt the democratic fabric of this country; as much as even a 5% of Majority community supports fringe elements. So even if a small percentage of people in Minority indulge in anti Majority crimes & if the Majority hits back, it will be detrimental to the existence of the minority community, this is what happened in Gujarat, a Handful of men from a community torched a train bogie, which resulted in thousands of casualties on their side. It is the moderates in the Majority who hold the key decisions and future of this discourse, Any Hindu with any amount of beliefs would not like to be irritated by a butchery of a calf in a broad day light or a Beef fest ; you're alienating & irritating the Hindu Moderates who hold the key to the democratic power of the country. This foolish act should be condemned and stopped unequivocally by all others which was not done, similarly cow vigilantism wasn't condemned by the ruling party. This trend of pushing each other will lead to further worsening of the inter religious divide which again will be much detrimental to the Minority community.

I'm sorry , if my views made you think that I want a Hindu nation, in fact , it is far against that & I was stating the historical facts; for a factually correct discussion. BTW why do you think a Hindu Nation will be as bad as Islamic nation? The other religions like Sikhs, Jainism, Jews & Buddhism existed in India even when it was ruled by Hindus. It is only one religion that seems to have a problem with Hinduism, which tried to forcibly convert the Hindus, or destroy their temples historically; but worldwide that religion has problems with everyone else as well. So as long as you are a peace loving person you need not be bothered about us being a Hindu Nation. Hindu Rashtra is a problem of perception , because strictly speaking Hinduism is not a religion but a way of life. Hindus never , were united any time in the past, it actually supports most of the ideological arguments as far as god is concerned. There have been beef eating Hindus in the past and Cow worshiping Hindus who lived together. If you are seeing from narrow frame of your religion; it appears like a religion & also since everyone follows some religion, by default Hinduism appears like a religion by exclusion . Even an atheist like me can be a Hindu just because it incorporates Atheists as well . What you are attributing to Hinduism is basically a Brahminical conscience (again your caste filth stems from it) which threatens Hinduism by restricting it to a narrow minded group called as religion. So with so many arguments within Hinduism, it won't be a state which threatens one's individual freedom.
People with other religion are actually bothered what if Hindus be as bad as our religious fanatics or indulge in Votebank politics as we do ?

BTW there are Muslim Gau Rakshaks as well !!
http://indianexpress.com/article/re...os-the-muslim-gau-rakhshaks-of-mewat-4700295/

Oh forgot, Why Should I leave the country? How is your argument & state of mind different than that of MP Giriraj who asked others to leave the country ? this is the filth which you can see on either side of the argument. It is the sheer intolerance to the contrarian view which is problematic. What I see is , the Bhakts don't change, either this side or that side. If there are fools like Peacock Judge & Vigilantes there are idiot journalists who refer Terrorists like Wani as Poor Headmaster's Son or Sabzar Bhat as Disgruntled lover ! So leave the personal attacks aside and stick to the discussion.
This Nation first is not characteristic to Indians alone, British voted for Brexit & US for Trump, which seems to be the pick of the season.

Beef is damn tasty, every time i travel, i bring back packets of beef jerky, they're the GOAT energy snack with lots of protein and taste. But we don't get good beef in India, I wouldn't even wanna eat some emaciated cows beef anwyays, Buffalo beef is great, it has less fat content but the meat is more gamey in texture so it's not for everyone. Overall even aboard, people don't eat beef everyday, it's expensive and eating too much red meat is not healthy in the long run.

Pros and cons to everything, enjoy it in moderation but this religious and philosophical debate is utterly nonsense...Its used by bored religious fundamentalists and political parties during elections to get support of the uneducated common folks.
People have given up on so many things in India.... that people from other countries literally take for granted, Like alcohol dry days and beef bans and other stupid shit, I don't think anywhere else in the world they have such stupid laws like these.
Oh well......:rolleyes:

This is by Far the Most Logical argument .
Why do you think the Govt is deliberately supporting the instances of religious Hatred ? I have observed the events over three years and this controversial topics resurface only when some big drastic policy change is on the way ; Be it Cattle Slaughter ban, or Tripple Talaq, Ram Mandir, Glorification of Army etc. They want the media and opposition to get busy in fighting each other where they can Roll out higher rate GST to crush small businesses, Privatize whatever they want , Forget Economic Slowdown, Lack of Jobs etc... You are a fool to believe that, this Govt is here to bring about a Hindu Rashtra, They are doing the same thing what Congress did in the name of Secularism but in the name of Pro Hinduism & moto is favoring the capitalist interests.

Opposition and Media is just acting to the script created by Govt. Because there's a donkey occupying the opposition lead and other than knee jerk reactions he doesn't have a vision beyond to lead them. The lack of constructive opposition is the biggest problem the country is facing and the Dynasty is responsible for it.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...erala-curb-on-aquarium-fish-irks-traders.html
Now, they have banned 158 types of ornamental fishes.
The DOs and DONTs
The new rule states that ornamental fishes cannot be kept in glass aquariums.
Also they cannot be displayed or sold alongside other animal pets.
Fishes of all species from coral reefs shall not be put on sale.

Full-time Doctor
Outlets that buy breed and rear fishes for sale should have a fulltime veterinary doctor and an assistant.

The new rule is bound to weed out small dealers and force thousands of people to shut down their outlets.

I am always amazed by people getting rankled by incomplete information. Every time I post on TE I lament at why people don't read the fine print. Example this pic from wiki :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattl...dia/File:Status_of_cow_slaughter_in_India.png

That said, nearly all states have a ban on slaughtering what is considered to be healthy, working cattle. This was not put in place by some Sanghi government rather Congress during the "Green Revolution" of the 60s. I remember there being a pic on this very forum about the status of such law last time this whole beef ban thing was raised (was it 1-2 years ago?) when there was full blown incident in UP. That is why the "beef" sold in most states is not cow rather water buffalo.

So this seems to be nothing but a stunt to score brownie points against a government which is considered to be "Sanghi" or "Hindutva". Twice in like 3 years of this government.

Back