HomeShop18 - Coupons & Deals

Flipkart usually sends products within 2 days for Metros. Even for COD they'll take only 4-5 days. For paying upfront we still have to wait 6-7 days? That's weird.. Anyways I called their CC, they said they'll deliver within the promised 6-7 days time period. Thanks guys..

P.S - Now HTC One X (Endeavor?) is @ 29995, Xperia Go is 15999.

Flipkart usually sends products within 2 days for Metros. Even for COD they'll take only 4-5 days. For paying upfront we still have to wait 6-7 days? That's weird.. Anyways I called their CC, they said they'll deliver within the promised 6-7 days time period. Thanks guys..

P.S - Now HTC One X (Endeavor?) is @ 29995, Xperia Go is 15999.

Bro it's not fair. How can yo compare Homeshop18 with Flipkart. For most of the products there is a significant difference between flipkart and Homeshop18 so you should expect some difference in the days it takes to deliver the product compared to flipkart.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys from which online store can I get the Manorama book for the least price using coupons?

Received the S2. Model i9100LKAINU.

Picked it from their facility at Indiranagar Bangalore. Delivery was scheduled for tomorrow.
Seems like Aramex has exclusive courier deal with HS18. Lots of parcels in their warehouse.

yeah I stay 1km away from their office..yesterday when i went, saw so many packets from HS18 and they were throwing those packets like pillow. Out of curiosity I checked the pasted bill on those packets...Can any one guess what was inside ?

Pigeon Induction Cooker.......:O. I just pray for those who ordered.

Hey, this is interesting. I see mostly electronic deals being discussed here. Homeshop18 also sell perfumes, apparels, games and much more. There are great offers available on branded perfumes, computer games, mobile accessories, books, and electronics in the hot deals section. See all homeshop18 coupons.

Transcend 500GB External Hard Disk Drive @ rs3111

use GCYF5H57J72Y to get 500rs off to Avail a discount of Rs. 500/- on a minimum value of Rs. 2500/- or above
Transcend 500GB External Hard Disk Drive - TS500GSJ25M . Buy Best Transcend 500GB External Hard Disk Drive - TS500GSJ25M at Lowest Price Online

Buffalo 1TB USB 3.0 Ministation Portable Hard Drive @RS4611

GCPN1GHP15PA – Avail a discount of Rs. 1000/- on a minimum value of Rs. 5000/- or above
Buffalo 1TB USB 3.0 Ministation Portable Hard Drive . Buy Best Buffalo 1TB USB 3.0 Ministation Portable Hard Drive at Lowest Price Online

Western Digtal My Passport Essential USB 1 TB External Hard Disk@ Rs. 4389

GCPN1GHP15PA – Avail a discount of Rs. 1000/- on a minimum value of Rs. 5000/- or above
http://www.homeshop18.com/western-d...e=affilliate&utm_medium=OMG&utm_campaign=text

Western Digtal Elelments USB 3.0 1TB External Hard Disk @ rs4278

Western Digtal Elelments USB 3.0 1TB External Hard Disk . Buy Best Western Digtal Elelments USB 3.0 1TB External Hard Disk at Lowest Price Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys any deals available to buy product between Rs 100-Rs200 to get some coupon.
Planning to buy Manorama book

- - - Updated - - -

Guys can someone share Rs 150 coupons for purchase of over Rs 500. I need to buy pair of IEM's.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys can someone share Rs 150 coupons for purchase of over Rs 500. I need to buy pair of IEM's.
Guys planning to buy SM ES 18 IEM. Can someone post any coupons for buying worth Rs 490.

Back