Car & Bike honda Dio vs Activa?

salluks

Adept
Am looking between these two!.
tired of riding a motorbike(suzuki fiero) in bangy..:S
Activa -very common, every tom,dick harry and larry has this.
Dio - college bike.suitable for kids?
was also looking at some electric scooter, but its not powerful enough.

Do keep in mind Activa has better acceptability in masses than Dio when it comes to resale value...

Look at Aviator as well if you want to compare... Personally I have tested Activa & Dio. Activa has better riding position than Dio, better build as well... try them beforehand...

i have both, so :bleh:

activa::

metal body

bit more comfy to drive, due to position

weight makes the suspension nice and soft

underseat box has a little more space, dio may not fit a fullsize helmet but this one will

dio::

fibre body

very stiff suspension

i am tall, and while cornering my legs hit the handlebar

HailStonE said:
Do keep in mind Activa has better acceptability in masses than Dio when it comes to resale value...

Look at Aviator as well if you want to compare... Personally I have tested Activa & Dio. Activa has better riding position than Dio, better build as well... try them beforehand...

I second that ^^ :)

by any chance if you are looking of Aviator,pls do test drive it esp.its suspensions and the headlights too.

i have been using an Aviator for almost 7 months now...these issues have been really bothering me,i have not riden any other scooters so i dont know if these are common issues among scooters but i suggest you check these issues.

best of luck

Hey, also consider about new Suzuki access... Pretty smooth and powerful bike.. My friends sister using it.. If possible take a test ride of it..

i had the same dilemma when i was buying, in the end bought the activa.

the activa is much better in terms of ride quality while dio is better looking. your choice.

Driven both of them, Dio looks better, but skids a lot, while activa can be easily manouvered in traffic..

Lastly, dio doesnt look good on everyone, make sure you get a friend to click a pic of you driving before you buy..:p

i somehow dont like avitor hence didnt consider it,
wow suzuki access looks like activa,

the only problem with suzuki is they never fail!!!!!

i have suzuki fiero, after 10yrs for raping, even a bolt hasnt come off!!

lol!

Suzuki Access
+125cc, more power (IMO required to carry two adults)
+looks a bit different

-Very bad resale value.

Honda Dio
+whole body kit change costs 950/- approx
+Better Headlight low beam spread than activa

NEVER EVER THINK OF A KINETIC.

_pappu_ said:
i have both, so :bleh:

activa::

metal body

bit more comfy to drive, due to position

weight makes the suspension nice and soft

underseat box has a little more space, dio may not fit a fullsize helmet but this one will

dio::

fibre body

very stiff suspension

i am tall, and while cornering my legs hit the handlebar

Plus ONE for all the above :p

Also DIO has a stationary front light which can be pain in the ass sometimes in night! :D

amol_cool said:
Plus ONE for all the above :p

Also DIO has a stationary front light which can be pain in the ass sometimes in night! :D

what do you mean
the angle on the front light can be adjusted on the dio, the screw is just under that beak type portion
that said, the active headlamp is better than the one on the dio with regards to brightness and a nice spread of light

_pappu_ said:
what do you mean
the angle on the front light can be adjusted on the dio, the screw is just under that beak type portion
that said, the active headlamp is better than the one on the dio with regards to brightness and a nice spread of light

well it doesn't move with your handle. So if you turn the handle left the light would still be pointing straight. So this can be a BIG problem on streets where there is low light at night..

Back