Car & Bike honda Dio vs Activa?

amol_cool said:
well it doesn't move with your handle. So if you turn the handle left the light would still be pointing straight. So this can be a BIG problem on streets where there is low light at night..

+1, This is an inherent problem with DIO...

how can this be a problem?
I never felt so, while driving a dio, a car and bikes like Karizma, p220 and worse case Kinetic GF170( pathetic H/Ls damaged by 26'July floods, bike was under water for 12 hrs)

after 26th July, I have done long night rides on GF170Laser, 400 KM + in night. Goa, Baramati etc.

my friend suggested kinetic sym flyte , but my openion will be avaitor disc break version . it is so so great that it makes the rear go light on breaking , can do burnouts fine and wheelie easily .

look for dio if you tend to damage parts while doing stunts , even if you fall and break some parts you could replace for cheap . (bike parts not urs)

thirdly activa never ment for stunts so if u are looking to do stunts you can skip this altogether .

dont even think about bajaj kristal . it sucks bigtime

if all other options fail go for Suzuki Access 125

also imho the service guys feel comfortable/happy with honda engion when comes for repair compared to other brands .

IMO - The Dio is targeted at the youth, who need a racy looking scooter that a Bajaj Chetak owner would grumble about if he sees in traffic.

The Activa on the other hand is suitable for the office goer who isn't the experimenting type. He needs a commuter and a normal looking scooter.

Back