Honeymoon destination - Asia

Getting married end of April.

Krabi , Maldives , Seychelles any other good options ?

Is Japan expensive ?

Krabi least expensive. Maldives and Seychelles should fall in the same budget range.

You can find 4 star luxury hotels in the range of Rs 5k per day in Krabi(Or Phuket/Bangkok or anywhere inn Thailand). You can get awesome deals for 4 to 5 star hotels in Thailand. Check www.lastminute.com, hotels.com etc.

Flights are also comparitively cheaper.[DOUBLEPOST=1456910241][/DOUBLEPOST]http://in.hotels.com/search.do?reso...rooms=1&q-room-0-adults=2&q-room-0-children=0

https://www.mrandmrssmith.com/hotel...s[date_from]=31-03-2016&s[date_to]=01-04-2016

@vyral_143
@raptor3624

Seems like Krabi , Phuket and Bangkok is a better option as it covers different places.

Any must visit places in Krabi , Bangkok ? And electronics would be cheap in Bangkok LED and from where PC components ??

Thailand is no longer a honeymoon destination imho.
Maldives if you can spend at a good resort. 20 to 30k a day.
Philippines has some gr8 resorts and beaches and is super economical.
Im using the word economical cause you mentioned Asia, no other reason.
Of all the above, i would say go to the Philippines

How about Bali? The beaches there are amazing and there's a lot of water sports to do there. Or you can just lounge on the beach all day long! I went there and the food and the culture was amazing! The history and the tradition of the place is simply astounding.

Second to @edge111hussain about Thailand. Personally I do not feel it is a honeymoon destination anymore. Krabi alone might be a good island to wander. Coming to Bali, I have been there recently. For 1 week it is good destination. We did some water sports too. Overall is was very good experience for us. Do let me know in case you need more details. I can write a detailed post for it.

Have the Indonesia Itinerary ready if you need it.
If Bali, do some research on how would you like to live there. Each side of bali offers a different kind of stay.
The forest arwa of Indonesia too offers some amazing resorts and sight seeing.
Dont simply restrict yourself to Bali.

True, should not restrict yourself to Bali, but I think if you stay there for at least 1.5 weeks, its more than enough to experiene the more 'touristy' side of Bali with the beaches and resorts, and also enough time to visit the Temples, go for Cultural shows and the sorts. It really is a wonderful place, and I will fully recommend it to anybody, especially if you're going on a honeymoon ;)

Second to @edge111hussain about Thailand. Personally I do not feel it is a honeymoon destination anymore. Krabi alone might be a good island to wander. Coming to Bali, I have been there recently. For 1 week it is good destination. We did some water sports too. Overall is was very good experience for us. Do let me know in case you need more details. I can write a detailed post for it.
Well I agree with you on this to half the extent I think but wouldnt scratch it off my lift. Bali and Phuket are great places and as far as my experience goes luxury is affordable to a good extent there.
Avoid places like Pattaya. Bangkok only if you wanna indulge in street shopping.

Honeymooners usually look for privacy and serene places. Thailand can give you that.

But Philliphines and Vietnam are great options if you are open to them. Throw in Cambodia too. I was seriously considering it for my honeymoon 3 years ago.

Maldives is perfect for honeymoon if you have the moolah. But I avoided it as I would be stuck on only 1 island for 4 to 5 days. Some land, some water, some water sports, some street shopping, some mall shopping(or window shopping) and walking by lazily and have street food and soaking in some foreign culture.. thats what I looked for.

You choose yours.

Back