Honor play at 17k

Alas, only if the BL could be unlocked (heard it can be done for a fee). Great hardware. Shitty OS as usual.
I have been using EMUI on View 10 since January and haven't faced any issues that I would with most of other UIs that would have usually made me jump to stock Android.
I was lucky to get my BL unlock code just a day before they closed their service. Haven't used it till now because there hasn't been any good development going on for my phone.

I have been using EMUI on View 10 since January and haven't faced any issues that I would with most of other UIs that would have usually made me jump to stock Android.
I was lucky to get my BL unlock code just a day before they closed their service. Haven't used it till now because there hasn't been any good development going on for my phone.

Can you compare it to Samsung UI, MIUI, OPPO's UI etc please.

My experience with these phones says otherwise. Maybe the View 10 is having a better proccy, but the ones with cheapo ones lag like hell.

Can you compare it to Samsung UI, MIUI, OPPO's UI etc please.
Haven't used Samsung's UI in a long time. Was using MIUI before this and it used to be laggy comparatively to CM13/14 I was using on the RN3. It also used to lag because of just 3GB RAM. The EMUI has some excellent dark themes which I have been using and with their top of the line Kirin 970 and 6GB RAM make sure the experience is super quick and lag free.
The themes are at par with those available for CM in quality and you can mix and match the themes. With most apps providing an option for Dark Mode, it makes living without stock Android even easier. Even with CM, we had to use Xposed Modules for making all app interfaces dark/uniform.
My experience with these phones says otherwise. Maybe the View 10 is having a better proccy, but the ones with cheapo ones lag like hell.
Yeah, the View 10 has their last year's top of the line Kirin 970 and 6GB of RAM, making the experience smooth and lag-free.

Haven't used Samsung's UI in a long time. Was using MIUI before this and it used to be laggy comparatively to CM13/14 I was using on the RN3. It also used to lag because of just 3GB RAM. The EMUI has some excellent dark themes which I have been using and with their top of the line Kirin 970 and 6GB RAM make sure the experience is super quick and lag free.
The themes are at par with those available for CM in quality and you can mix and match the themes. With most apps providing an option for Dark Mode, it makes living without stock Android even easier. Even with CM, we had to use Xposed Modules for making all app interfaces dark/uniform.Yeah, the View 10 has their last year's top of the line Kirin 970 and 6GB of RAM, making the experience smooth and lag-free.

Oh yeah, its the lower RAM that makes these phones crappy. The launchers are RAM hungry as well plus the optimisation is poor.

Back