Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded

About a year old rarely used tablet in pristine condition. Comes with a book cover, charger and cable. With 4g LTE slot, 3gb ram, 32gb rom. Has Google Play store and good battery life. IMG_20200616_074232.jpgIMG_20200616_074201.jpgIMG-20200616-WA0003.jpgIMG-20200616-WA0004.jpgIMG-20200616-WA0006.jpgIMG-20200616-WA0005.jpgIMG-20200616-WA0000.jpg

Shipping from chitradurga, pin code 577501,shipping will be shared 50-50, buyers risk, any courier of buyers choice provided its in my town.

Items, I e both the honor T3 as well as the mediapad m5 are still in shipping
Since three days tracking hasn't moved

Anyone got any insight how many days dtdc lite tajes from bangalore to reach Delhi { in the current covid scenario}

Still shows that shipment has left for Bilarpur via surface from bangalore surface apex since 22nd night

If anyone has any insights please do share
Thanks

Anyone got any insight how many days dtdc lite tajes from bangalore to reach Delhi { in the current covid scenario}

Still shows that shipment has left for Bilarpur via surface from bangalore surface apex since 22nd night

Thanks
I don't know about DTDC but recently i purchased a product from a TE member. He shipped the parcel on 12th June from Ajmer, Rajasthan via India Post (Speed Post).. the parcel got delivered to me in Aurangabad (Maharashtra) on 24th June.

I don't know about DTDC but recently i purchased a product from a TE member. He shipped the parcel on 12th June from Ajmer, Rajasthan via India Post (Speed Post).. the parcel got delivered to me in Aurangabad (Maharashtra) on 24th June.
12 days, well that's pretty long..
Lets hope mine delivers earlier
Thanks for heads up though
Tc

Thanks
please share your DTDC experience @micki9559

No one ca. Match bluedart
Tear A cities next day
Tear B cities third day
Others 4gh day

Dunoo how they are performing in covid, but their worst would still be far far better than any other, I am sure of it

I have dealt with them for like 5 years and they are THE PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE

I have something shipped to me via DTDC through a friend from Delhi. It's been 21 days, and the package has still not moved out from Mumbai. I have no clue as to why it went to Mumbai in the first place.
I am located in Dharwad, Karnataka. It should have been sent via Bangalore. No idea what DTDC guys are up to. The only answer they are willing to provide is that it's due to Covid restrictions.
please share your DTDC experience @micki9559

I have something shipped to me via DTDC through a friend from Delhi. It's been 21 days, and the package has still not moved out from Mumbai. I have no clue as to why it went to Mumbai in the first place.
I am located in Dharwad, Karnataka. It should have been sent via Bangalore. No idea what DTDC guys are up to. The only answer they are willing to provide is that it's due to Covid restrictions.
Wow thats horrible
Lets hope it reaches you safe asap.
May be drop an email to dtdc
Or lodge a complaint with pgportal straight to Govt of India, atleast that might get things moving.
You may lodge a complaint at consumer forum too.

Both the tabs
Honor T3 and mediapad m5 lite
Were delivered day before yesterday
Had some issues getti g the stylus to work but the seller did his best. Seems like it needed a new battery.

Seller is pretty thorough, packed them well.
Visited a few times to the shoppers office upon my request to track the packages.

Shared honest reviews about his tabs which is pretty rare these days.

Good luck to him.

Would add some more i go and review in a day or two.. But a highly recommended guy.

Can't say about India post but definitely DELHIVERY has progressed in leaps ans bounces in recent past..

Back