Horrible Experience Bajaao.com

I ordered Audioengine 2 from Bajaao.com and did NEFT transfer.The order was acknowledged and got a mail.

Later i got a mail from Bajaao.com that the said speakers are not in stock.

On the site no where it was mentioned that the speakers are not in stock and they will only be in stock after month.They are accepting payments for the thing they dont have in the first place.

And now they have put my order on hold till then.

What kind of company advertises products , which they don't have in stock and charge amount keep peoples money for months....This is straight highway robbery ? I have been mailing them..but really dont know what to do..sad /sic:sad: Very unethical. :mad:

Most online shopping sites in India just advertise the products, and after an order is placed, they try to confirm availability with their dealer and then send it. Sad, but true. It is the same with Indiaplaza and many other sites. The difference is that, some of them will go to any lengths to make sure that you receive the product within the promised time; others just put your order on hold, and only after repeated requests, cancel the order. :(

which headphone you ordered btw?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

oh sorry, you ordered audioengine 2. actually i am just got up and still sleepy so failed to notice.

freshseasons1 said:
I ordered Audioengine 2 from Bajaao.com and did NEFT transfer.The order was acknowledged and got a mail.
Later i got a mail from Bajaao.com that the said speakers are not in stock.
On the site no where it was mentioned that the speakers are not in stock and they will only be in stock after month.They are accepting payments for the thing they dont have in the first place.
And now they have put my order on hold till then.
What kind of company advertises products , which they don't have in stock and charge amount keep peoples money for months....This is straight highway robbery ? I have been mailing them..but really dont know what to do..sad /sic:sad: Very unethical. :mad:

Write to them here Contact Us - BAJAAO - India - Buy and Review Musical Instruments, Pro Audio, Studio, P.A. Audio Equipment - they open a support ticket and should refund your money via NEFT.

their website is fail. i think all products are listed as available.

just call em and ask for a refund. they will.

i always confirm whether they have stuff in stock or can get it before i place the order. too bad there's no real stock info anywhere on any page.

Don't email them. Call them up. The guy in their office, I forget his name, is very, very helpful.

And I agree with nish_higher, better to confirm if they have stock before ordering.

Thanks all i really appreciate you feedback.

@JT_daniel if you can remember the guys name at Bazaao it will really be helpful.

However @logistopath i thought Bajaao was the one website that would be helpful and go to all lengths to sort out issues.Guess i was wrong.

They don't even have a proper updated stock status and are accepting payment right/left and center which shows their vile purpose.

Anyways hope this is solved and the last time i buy anything off the net other than ebay where atleast seller sends the product fast to have the money credited from ebay or the money is automatically refunded.

the same thing happened with letsbuy.com

I ordered something, they called me a week later and told me that it was out of stock and I will have to wait for 15 days...

I contacted them after 15 days and they said they can't procure the item and will refund my money in the next 10 days.

So they kept my money for 7+15+10 days even though the item was not in stock from the beginning.

Back