Car & Bike Horrible service by wasan motors(deonar) for a cheap car tata nano

Okk i am back at ranting.

And its again the same service people.

Now my car wasn't service the whole year as i didn't faced at big trouble or found issue to put it on service.
Also i drive very less which can be confirmed from fact car has done only 3648 kms in 3 years.

Meanwhile last month an auto banged my car from behind.Nothing serious but surely dent and rear break-reverse light assembly unit broken.
Also this month start my cars rear brake failed while driving.The liners were rusted the mechanic which helped me after much effort fixed the problem but i still under am impression that it might fail again.

So one good evening i get a call from wasan motors that i need to service my car.

I decide already oils and other stuffs have been changed in 2nd service a year an half back.
So why not do some changes.I had a rough feeling that within 3000 atmost 4000 all my concerns will be addressed excluding car dent one(as my friend did suggested a local mechanic might charge same figure 4000 to repair same).

Now comes the service day.And today i went and gave my car.Sitting for a quote of estimates .The service advisor said for dent and repair i need to contact another advisor and he will give me quote for all the oil changes,air filter,gear oil change,some fu$%6 ac fungal treatment and petrol tank intake lubricant,etc(in short basic changes to all oil related matters).

And the quotation i got was 4500+ taxes extra.I said give me exact figure and it changed to 5500+ taxes and brake related matter he need to investigate and most probably my extended warranty which is valid till 2013 will take care.

As i was waiting for dent repairing person to give estimate.The service advisor calls me to his computer table and gives me shock of my life.

My car basic oil change were never done according to past job sheet present on his computer.I said i remembered that i had done the changes and and also paid for filter change and all.The service chap said since your meter reading is almost nil nothing was done and just your car was given back to you with wash and basic tuning.Hence since no oil changes and all were done now if i claim anything on brakes if piston faults are found nothing will be forwarded from tata motors as i have infringed their warranty rule.In short work not done by them and still paid by me.As their job sheet doesn't reflect work done.I have lost the warranty on my car.

Also my AMC lapsed in august for which i was never informed.I was offered 2 services according to AMC which i didnt took( i was never informed..i checked my all details and never found any document regarding amc)hence my warranty is almost lapsed now.

In short i gave my car for brake repair.And now they saying we already fu#$%5 for basic change.Why not gang-b#$% you for any and every stuff you want.

Since i was pissed horribly i left the scene for the basic fcuk -up treatment.Now again it depends whether they change the stuff or not ill have to cough up 6.5k.

Also yes during my last service they broke part of my mirror and said come to us we will fix it as we dont have it.And now since i came according to my comfort they want 1k to fix a stuff which they broke.

In short all my hopes are shattered from tata and wasan now.I am selling the car and typing.I wont buy a TATA car again in my life or anything which WASAN with its name.

Only advice i would like to give is do check the computer of advisor for jobs done on your car or else you people too will get screwed like me.

My car basic oil change were never done according to past job sheet present on his computer.I said i remembered that i had done the changes and and also paid for filter change and all.
If you paid for everything, show him the bill.

Also i drive very less which can be confirmed from fact car has done only 3648 kms in 3 years.

I decide already oils and other stuffs have been changed in 2nd service a year an half back.
Your oil change intervals are 10K Kms or 12 months whichever is earlier. Why did you wait for 18 months? Even if you drive very little, you need to atleast follow the yearly schedule. If you can prove the oil not being changed in 2nd service was their fault, they can still use this fact that you missed service as an excuse to cancel warranty.

If you paid for everything, show him the bill.
What he is saying.Your bill may be true but ourside no work was done.Its not reflecting on my computer.Just for sake of showing work done the bill was made .and on name of free service charges were made zero.But no job was done.In short he is not ashamed to say his team never provided service.He was blant to this level saying your car was delivered to you back just by wash.
Your oil change intervals are 10K Kms or 12 months whichever is earlier. Why did you wait for 18 months? Even if you drive very little, you need to atleast follow the yearly schedule. If you can prove the oil not being changed in 2nd service was their fault, they can still use this fact that you missed service as an excuse to cancel warranty.

I did all my 3 free services on time.All my services completed when kms reading was 2100kms.According to schedule oil change was done.I also remembered in first service same is done.I am quite aware of that fact.But in bill only its written first service done.In second service the actual details are mentioned.

Now for me the problem is the AMC stuff.I always thought extended warranty and AMC are same thing.The guy said it completed on 25th august 2012.I bought my car on 29th November 2009.God knows from where do that 25th august date comes.And according to that AMC whose no paper i have 2 more services were applicable to me and which i missed.Hence i lapse the extended warranty contract plus past bills on their front doesn't show any oil change done.And in their recent experience they found parent declining warranty claim from their side .

If i have to do any job get it done and later be on their mercy now is the case.Anyways this or next is the last year i keeping the car.Already getting mileage of just 10(people in verna in my building on petrol get 20+ average in city).No point driving it as now for long highway routes above 80kmphr i am not comfortable about the cars response in emergency.Plus the brake fail incident has really put me to avoid long trips in car.

and on name of free service charges were made zero.But no job was done.In short he is not ashamed to say his team never provided service.He was blant to this level saying your car was delivered to you back just by wash.
Free service covers only the labour, you still pay for consumables like oil, filters, etc. If your charges were zero, then nothing was changed.
Most dealers do this if they feel the usage is less and the oil is in ok condition. So you might as well follow the scheduled service intervals and let them decide not to do the oil changes etc.

I did all my 3 free services on time.All my services completed when kms reading was 2100kms.
So when was your last service?

people in verna in my building on petrol get 20+ average in city
Which city are they living in :O

Free service covers only the labour, you still pay for consumables like oil, filters, etc. If your charges were zero, then nothing was changed.
Most dealers do this if they feel the usage is less and the oil is in ok condition. So you might as well follow the scheduled service intervals and let them decide not to do the oil changes etc.

They are just pushing stuff.Out of the 5500 charge 1500 is for some BS treatment.If i say no they are like no other changes will be done.Its part of their treatment.Also one stuff bothering me is coolant is more expensive than engine oil.1k for coolant change with labour for gear oil its 600+labour.

So when was your last service?
october 2011 and than updation kit call from them in jan 2012 and than break down as battery got dead same month end.

Which city are they living in :O

Mumbai.Frnd gets 31kms in same car while traveling to pune.But now we thinks its odometer fault as that chap is yokozunas brother.
Anyways i expect atleast 15 in nano in city but on highway also i never got better than 14.

Mumbai. Frnd gets 31kms in same car while traveling to pune.But now we thinks its odometer fault as that chap is yokozunas brother.
Anyways i expect atleast 15 in nano in city but on highway also i never got better than 14.

You are being fooled here my friend. Most of the sedans don't give anything better than 12 kmpl on petrol. They might be running the car on LPG / CNG. I'm not sure of the mileage that LPG /CNG returns.

If I were you I would straight away find another garage and send my vehicle there for servicing. This is very horrible to face and something like this is expected from a Indian brand, given that even some foreign branded cars are getting similar treatment. Changing a battery IMO is not a big issue. And given your circumstances, you cannot be sure that you will get a brand new battery installed in your car. For the body repairs, I am stumped. Not sure where you can go for getting it repaired.

What he is saying.Your bill may be true but ourside no work was done.Its not reflecting on my computer.Just for sake of showing work done the bill was made .and on name of free service charges were made zero.But no job was done.In short he is not ashamed to say his team never provided service.He was blant to this level saying your car was delivered to you back just by wash.
This smells fishy. Can you post scans of your bills? Tata has a siebel CRM implemented to track repairs by car, and whatever bill is generated is from the CRM system after the service details have been entered. If a bill has a line item which says so and so service was done, it will be there in their database.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attac...dlg-turbo-update-40-000-report-pg-20-img3.jpg
sample bill with oil change
If you have changed the oil recently, they will not change the oil even if its a major service. Can't say more unless you post the bill

I am unhappy with the wasan service centre in deonar, it seems they are just trying to make money and fool the customers. I own a Tata nano (2012), and last around 1st Feb 2017 got a call for service camp of Rs641 (basic check up and wheel alignment), also they informed that the warranty is getting over this month end so insisted in sending for service and insured me for replacement of any damaged part, so I took the car myself for service. During my discussion with service advisor Mr.Muhammad I informed him that the car is fine with a small issue of water getting collected in front passenger seat. Mr Muhammad made me a bill for Rs. 5000(and to my surprise just for general check up including valid Amc). I still agreed is it was the final month of warranty and thought maybe he is right.but I requested him to check the door Rubber( I suspected maybe because of it the water collection is happening) and replace it along with front glove box as the lock is broken. After receiving the delivery I didn't find any replacement and on phone call Mr.Muhammad was arguing with me for checking with Wasan motors showroom office for any replacement which made me angry and cut the phone call, and am now feeling cheated and unhappy with the service. I had received the service review call on 7th Fev 2017 and have informed them about all of this and have also informed the Tata service feedback team on a separate service feedback call.

Back