Hot deals on Brainwavz M1 and N2 player bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Special limited time/stock offer

Brainwavz M1 for Rs.1575 shipped. *Actual price -Rs.1950 .

Buy Nationite N2 4GB player ( without the stock Alpha earphones ) + Brainwavz M1 bundle for Rs. 4099 shipped.

*Actual price of N2 4GB player -Rs.2950 .

REVIEWS :

http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/brainwavz-m1-excellent-bang-for-buck-189235.html

Brainwavz M1 Review

Review: Brainwavz M1 - Taking ViSang off Steriods

In Ear Matters: [REVIEW] Brainwavz M1

45252429.jpg

Accessories Included :

3 sets of silicone tips (S/M/L).

2 sets of foam tips

ear guides

Hard case to carry the M1 .

Shirt Clip.

Nationite N2 4GB

The Nationite NaNite N2 is the second in the NaNite MP3 player line, it incorporates the MAX9722 headphone amplifier chip, which helps to drive even the most demanding of headphones, but without sacrificing audio quality.

The N2 is small, sleek and is capable of lasting a good 20hrs on a full charge (playing 128kbps MP3 files), it also charges quickly, a 2hr charge will give you almost another full 20hrs of playback!

The NaNite N2 is perfect for those that have been looking for something small, capable of good audio quality, but still powerful enough to drive their earphones to their full potential. To top it off the the NaNite N2 also comes with BBE audio enhancement, this includes preset eq's as well as 3 user definable BBE eq's.

REVIEWS / user opinions :

MP4 Nation Forums • View topic - NaNite N2 Review

[Impression] Cube C30

http://www.techenclave.com/pristinenote/nationite-nanite-n2-players-special-brainwavz-184680.html

promogeneralfunky.jpg

n2linedrawingpartsetc.jpg

Specifications: ( 4GB N2 player )

Sigmatel 3770.

MAX9722 Headphone Amplifier.

MP3, WMA, FLAC format support.

BBE and standard EQ.

USER BBE EQ.

20hrs of playback.

4GB or 8GB internal memory.

MicroSD expansion slot - supports upto 32GB MicroSDHC cards.

TXT Reader.

USB Charging.

OLED Screen.

1 Year warranty.

What is the best price (including shipping) you can give for 3 sets of Brainwavz M1 with ebay listing?

P.S. please clear your inbox.

^ They were shipped on the same day of payment .ie - yesterday . Should be delivered soon .Sorry for delay in tracking details update, its there in your PM now :)

Received my M1 is great packaging! Blown away by the quality and performance of these IEMs :hap2:. But I dint get the Ear hooks and the Foam tips, Guess MP4 nation stopped providing these accessories:huh:. Can't pass you iTrust ratings, getting some error.

^ iTrader is not working for dealers currently . We will try and arrange the ear hooks for you and get it shipped to your address :).

hey pristinenote I am really sorry, found the foam ear tips and the ear hooks in the card board box separately. Duh, I am such a fool. :) When will the itrader thing get sorted out?

Hi,

Need 1 x Nationite N2 4GB player ( without the stock Alpha earphones ) + Brainwavz M1 bundle for Rs. 4099.

Please PM me your bank details.

Thanks and regards,

T Sudhir

PristineNote not happy with the courier service which you chose. Aramex. I still have not received the product and its more than 48 hours. All my recent online purchases I made I received the product within 24 and max 48 hours.

^ Sorry to hear that Andy . The issue is we have changed the courier service tie-ups on multiple ocassions in the past and have come to realize that almost every company has a poor service for some particular region - usually South or North-east . So a small group of our customers end up taking the hit . By and large Aramx has a pretty good service & customer care .

Usually they deliver next day itself to Metros and take upto 2-3 days for other cities .Your product Was shipped on 15th Nov & was already out for delivery on 16th Nov. That is pretty quick if not the fastest .You should receive the product by tomorrow , I assume . To make sure we request you to contact the Aramex customer care in your city at the earliest - +91 (40) 33003300 .

Incase of further assistance do contact us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back