Hotfile & Megaupload Premium Memberships

I create voucher codes from my own reseller panel and so there is no chance of unpleasant surprises.The reseller panel shows whether the code has been used or not.If its used then I can see in my panel that it has been used and I can even see user id which used it. If there is such a problem then I get an option to disable that code get refund from company and the company deletes everything in that account including points ,gifts,files,etc.WIth their digital hardware signature they can even block the computer as they capture the hardware signature of the respective computer.SO yeah I can guarantee there wont be any unpleasant things from my side.

Or if you guys still feel something may go wrong you can give me your id and password so that I activate it myself and keep the activation screenshot as a proof.

Regards,
Prashant

Prashaanth, could you tell me if these accounts are bound to just 1 IP or do I have an option of using these credentials in multiple systems. I doubt it would be bound to an IP since we get the IP by DHCP anyway. Just double checking.

Please read their terms and conditions carefully. Upon our inquiry we got a reply
Hi Prashant,

We strictly scrutiny accounts which we believe to be used by multiple users and in such case we ban the account.It is required so that the system in not abused.

You should request your clients to read our terms of service carefully before using our service.

Please feel free to ask if you have more doubts.

Regards,
Amanda .C
Megaupload reseller desk

IMHO if you add rapidshare you'll get more takers since its used more than others. I'd for one buy a RS account :p

RS is sh!t now.HF rocks all the way. Even more links and fast one than RS. Also without no dwnld traffic limit.Also HF allows 5 ips, because i am having it.Also IP ban results when you use it from different countries.Also MU allows multiple logins.HF works by cookie method.

w1nD said:
RS is sh!t now.HF rocks all the way. Even more links and fast one than RS. Also without no dwnld traffic limit.Also HF allows 5 ips, because i am having it.Also IP ban results when you use it from different countries.Also MU allows multiple logins.HF works by cookie method.

I agree I have a 3 month Rapidshare account but speeds suck and they keep deleting files. ..:mad:

two weeks back I got a 1 month Hotfile membership just to check the speed n it rocks, its twice as fast as rapidshare.

Now a days more n more stuff is available on Hotfile so its a good thing to switch to hotfile....:eek:hyeah:

@JAK

I believe you're talking from a free users respective.Premium RS has never let me down and their download limits are set so high I don't any single person using the account would reach it.

Its nice to have a bit of competition though,good for the prices.

Free Bump!

At the rate the broadband speeds have been increasing the 5GB per day limit by RS is not going to be much. I have a 1.5mbps link at home and find HF/MU to be way better. However I do agree that almost everything appears on RS first but HF is surely picking up followed by MU

Trading is not possible, sorry. Will be creating listings on our website shortly and posting them here. You can buy them directly from the site then.

Back