How did you come up with your username?

HI friends,

Let me start with mine
manuvikram007
It doesn't have anything special...just ma name manuvikram and '007' Numbers which quiet easy to remember....:D

but how about yours?

$ How did you come up with your username ?
$ What does it mean?
$ What is the philosophy behind that?

No real brainer... i just came up with it 'coz i like to do good in everything i do... so it means a fella who likes to "rock" lol.... i try to that is :)

I have always been obsessed with the mythical Phoenix.

I used to mostly go with variations of my name earlier. In 2002 and 2003 I had to take a year off to prepare for all India medical entrance examinations and in that year I cut myself off from most means of communications and entertainment. Thats when I got engrossed in the idea of a Phoenix, the bird of lore and surrounded by myth that gets consumed by fire and rises from its ashes. So here I am 7 years later, a doctor from one of the best medical college this country has. :)

The number next to the "phoenix" is just another variation of my birth date, and many such variations have been employed all over the net by me.

My username is just an acronym for my real name
R-Raman
D-Deep
S-Singh
T-Thakur

the_1 tagged along because of my habit of using it at various emails where rdst had generally been taken. I also play games with the same nickname.Even many of my friends call me by rdst

I tried to make my first mail id on rediff way back..i tried every username i wanted but all were already made..didn't want any number behind the name so...just typed a random word...and pisen came up :p and successfully made my first mail id :D
have been using same since then...usually is available on any site where reg is req :)

Well, my initial ID was pcgamer, due to my love for PC Gaming and i always identified myself as a pc gamer

Then over time, this became a bit generic and so when the time came, I changed to Spectre
I enjoyed Mass effect to the core and was intrigued by the story and the characters. I liked the name Spectre and it became my ID since then

my family calls me sallukas(for sallu)
due to my habit of misspellings when i created my first email in 1998, i forgot to put 'a' at the end..its been the same everywhere ever since.

$ How did you come up with your username ?

axe-man <-- neanderthal man

$ What does it mean?

^^

$ What is the philosophy behind that?

chop up anything with an axe

Well, love the letter X .. and Rebel coz friends call me that ... dont think I really m .. but the name X-Rebel strucka chord with me as soon as I thought of it ...

amol_cool

Well it was long back when I was 13 yrs old, I had registered at some forum and wanted 'amol' as my username. But it was taken and so I added 'cool' just like that. Since then, it has stuck now :)

mhamirma

my pc login id at my first job. a combination of my first name, middle name & last name. a little weird, but unique and hence it helps me to register anywhere online with this name and keep my original email id & my identity concealed.

i had got a new copy of windows server that day!
all day my lil sister was repeating microsoft microsoft (i don't know why )and this word came up in my mind during account registration:)

stole the 'getsetgo' part from my brother's id way 6-7 years back.

and got '008' because i found myself next to the bond! :p lol :eek:hyeah:

dude microsoft , do you atleast now know why she was screaming that name? :p

kippu is how i am called at home ...i guess it means ticket in japanese

i wanted to use neo.. bit by the matrix bug... but someone already had it.. also i was pissed with neo dying in matrix 3... so i combined both the fact... my way to protest... :)

NEO MUST DIE

infact many curious people asked my reason for choosing such a name... its more from fun rather than any sadness...

regards
neo

Back