How did you come up with your username?

squall means thunder and storm so i added master in it so which makes me X) master of thunder or Storm :p and also squall is main hero in Final Fantasy 8

i choose "viva" because i want my nick to be started from the first letter of my real name which is obviously 'V' and the idea of "viva" comes in my mind when the first song of girls band "viva" created by channel [V] comes. and 1986 is my birth year.

sajitsm-my name...as simple as that. I would have changed to hellslyne during last name-change round but decided to keep it anyway...hey, what the hell :)

This is my TF2 name, as you can see from my avatar pic. I tried keeping Sensei at first but every second day I used to spot someone with the same damn name. So, I shortened it. :p

Techtree was first tech forum I joined, I was in School and participated in UNICEF/UNESCO scholarship test IIRC, my ranking was 234 in Punjab. So Punjab234 :p , I am moderator there too :p Now I am active on many forums, SidhuPunjab was my original ID, now SidhuScorpion (It should be SidhuScorpio). I have always been interested and fascinated by Astrology. My friends call me Sidhu, last name.

^^^ nething to do with Navjot Singh Sidhu <joking> Btw he's the current MP from my city.

Fun trivia: What is the name of Navjot Singh Sidhu's Wife::: Navjot Kaur Sidhu

When I started interacting online, the privacy policy was not such strict.

There were chances of identity theft and what not. Was knowing thet giving away your true identity straight forward may cause some trouble.

I am in medical field and was on internet for friends and networking

so took "med" from medical and "pal" as in friend that way my id was generated = medpal.
I am very averse to the people who frequently change their identity :mad: the person in my city :mad: :youpunk: :p

I wanna change my nick

rocky_pratik sounds really wierd..But the fact is i am registered with this id to more than 100 forums now.

I requested nick change but mods did not do it for some reason..

tommy_vercetti

My bro used to play GTA Vice City a lot, I got tired of hearing Tommy Vercetti, but found it a useful name for registering at most sites where registering was compulsory/mandatory and hence stuck with it

$ How did you come up with your username ?

Lover of cartoons and Tom & Jerry was most fav.

Elvis - of course it's my real name :eek:hyeah:

$ What does it mean?

Jerry - mischievous little brat :tongue:

$ What is the philosophy behind that?

played a prank in my college like , parents changed my name acc to numerology and it was *jerryelvis* .everyday in class i would write the name for 25 times (it's a numerology thing) ,

most of my closest friends has no clue that it was prank.well most of them believed it. played for almost a semester.was quite a prankster.

How did you come up with your username ?

this long time back when i was setting up my gmail account....... i tried my name "devesh"...... it wasnt available....... then i tried devesh1, devesh2, devesh3 till 9........ after that i randomly tried 38 number and it got accepted.......:p

I like name Kevin(One of the reason might be that Jackie Chan was Kevin, as Sharukh is rahul or Bachhan was Vijay, when I was growing up). But, it's taken everywhere. When registered for 2nd life, available surname that I liked was Oceanlane, Then Shortened it to Lane. Now almost everywhere on Net I go by Kevin Lane. (kevin lane, kevinlane,kevin_lane_09 etc as per availibilty).

axeman said:
$ How did you come up with your username ?
axe-man <-- neanderthal man
$ What does it mean?
^^
$ What is the philosophy behind that?
chop up anything with an axe
Any Dickman here .. :rofl:

My family calls me "muzu" as my real name is Muzamil. i use "x2" because i was a fan of AMD cpu's (Athlon days) :p.. Hence the moniker.. It's anoying that some members skip "2" and prefer to call me "muzux" :rofl:

Mine is quite easy.

'Shubham1401'

Name and then birth date so that people can remember when my Birthday is :) .

My Alias name for Games is "!" :p

muzux2 said:
Any Dickman here .. :rofl:

My family calls me "muzu" as my real name is Muzamil. i use "x2" because i was a fan of AMD cpu's (Athlon days) :p.. Hence the moniker.. It's anoying that some members skip "2" and prefer to call me "muzux" :rofl:
You can tell those people that miz sux ;)

Back