How do I fix this

I am getting these errors. I have posted the screenshot. How do I fix this? I bought this entire system in 2012. So this is the 1st time I am receiving this message after so many years. My tech also comes once in every 4 months to clean up my entire system. So 3 times cleaning up of system in a year is done.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-03-13 at 12.22.10.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-13 at 12.22.10.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 201
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-03-13 at 12.22.19.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-13 at 12.22.19.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 201
Which cpu cooler you are using now? 97`C is too much for 3rd gen processor. if you are using stock cooler, replace it with a good after market cooler, also you may need to reapply thermal paste.

Which cpu cooler you are using now? 97`C is too much for 3rd gen processor. if you are using stock cooler, replace it with a good after market cooler, also you may need to reapply thermal paste.
Which thermal paste is the best?
Post automatically merged:

I don't know wht is stock cooler. After I got this error I installed Windows 10 now. I thought May be Windows 7 os service is over that most be causing the issue so installed Windows 10 Os now n after it reboots it gives me the same message on display n then it goes to setup screen n nothing else after that. This is the screenshot now after installing Windows 10 os just a few mins ago
IMG-20200313-WA0063.jpeg

I don't know wht is stock cooler. After I got this error I installed Windows 10 now. I thought May be Windows 7 os service is over that most be causing the issue so installed Windows 10 Os now n after it reboots it gives me the same message on display n then it goes to setup screen n nothing else after that. This is the screenshot now after installing Windows 10 os just a few mins ago
IMG-20200313-WA0063.jpeg

Last edited:

I don't know wht is stock cooler. After I got this error I installed Windows 10 now. I thought May be Windows 7 os service is over that most be causing the issue so installed Windows 10 Os now n after it reboots it gives me the same message on display n then it goes to setup screen n nothing else after that. This is the screenshot now after installing Windows 10 os just a few mins agoView attachment 84925

I don't know wht is stock cooler. After I got this error I installed Windows 10 now. I thought May be Windows 7 os service is over that most be causing the issue so installed Windows 10 Os now n after it reboots it gives me the same message on display n then it goes to setup screen n nothing else after that. This is the screenshot now after installing Windows 10 os just a few mins agoView attachment 84925
Can you post some pics with side panel open. As suggested by @SunnyBoi have you checked whether cpu fan is spinning or not.?

7 years without changing el-cheapo thermal paste is too much.

Thermal paste is what you put on top of the CPU and then the cooler on top of it to ensure thermal transfer from the CPU to the cooler.

Stock cooler is the piddly tiny cooler you get with your Intel CPU by default. Aftermarket coolers are what you use to replace the crappy Intel stock cooler for better cooling/lower noise.

SInce its like a gel it dries up over time. First of all check if your CPU cooler fan is working or not as pointed out by @SunnyBoi.

If you can't do that then call your tech person to handle it for you.

As for thermal paste go for Noctua NT-H1 available at primabgb.com.

If your cooler fan is dead then buy a CoolerMaster Hyper 212 which is not too expensive.

Cpu can is not working after I connect the power cable n removed all other cables n saw. I am attaching the screenshot. Jus check if my tech has connected the cpu fan plug to the correct pin or not. So I m posting 2 pics

Attachments

• 1584098866849.jpg
    1584098866849.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 208
  • 1584098918534.jpg
    1584098918534.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 209
Cpu can is not working after I connect the power cable n removed all other cables n saw. I am attaching the screenshot. Jus check if my tech has connected the cpu fan plug to the correct pin or not. So I m posting 2 pics
Which cables did you remove ? If you press the power button is the PC tryng to turn on at all?
From what I could see the CPU fan seems to be connected correctly.

You seem to be a novice. I would suggest not disconnecting more stuff without knowing what it does. Call your PC guy and let him do the issue investigation.

Last edited:
Which cables did you remove ? If you press the power button is the PC tryng to turn on at all?
From what I could see the CPU fan seems to be connected correctly.

You seem to be a novice. I would suggest not disconnecting more stuff without knowing what it does. Call your PC guy and let him do the issue investigation.
I removed internet keyboard mice n the display cable. The system turns on perfectly even without cpu fan off. Only thing that error comes at start abt fan. My tech always has timings issue. I need a good tech contact number in Mumbai who can handle my system. Do u know anyone good who makes home visit. I spoke to prime abgb in lamington road n they told me fan would cost me 400 bucks

I removed internet keyboard mice n the display cable. The system turns on perfectly even without cpu fan off. Only thing that error comes at start abt fan. My tech always has timings issue. I need a good tech contact number in Mumbai who can handle my system. Do u know anyone good who makes home visit. I spoke to prime abgb in lamington road n they told me fan would cost me 400 bucks
Ohh I thought you disconnected CPU 8pin cable/SATA cable inside the case or something.

Don't get the crappy 400 bucks Intel cooler as you have a pretty good CPU for its day.

Ohh I thought you disconnected CPU 8pin cable/SATA cable inside the case or something.

Don't get the crappy 400 bucks Intel cooler as you have a pretty good CPU for its day.

My tech came and he replaced the fan and now its working fine. I just needed 1 more favour. I need a blower for dust. Which one is good which can last for a long term as my tech usually doesnt bring that and forgets it. So I need a good high speed electric dust blower. Which company brand is the best and provides good warranty and quality both?

If you want the best and spares support go with the big brands such as bosch or dewalt, they are much much more expensive then the chinese stuff but they usually last a couple of decades. Particulary in bosch you get spares even after a decade.

My 2011 2nd gen core i5 processor also had a dried up paste in 2017, used to hit 87c when gaming. So it would be better if you change the thermal paste, for me it brought down the temperature to around 65C+ in a non air conditioned room in summer. So put a liquid cooled cpu cooler due to space issue (large heat sinks need adequate space) and now it never goes above 49C to 51C

Last edited:
My tech came and he replaced the fan and now its working fine. I just needed 1 more favour. I need a blower for dust. Which one is good which can last for a long term as my tech usually doesnt bring that and forgets it. So I need a good high speed electric dust blower. Which company brand is the best and provides good warranty and quality both?
Since you are using k series processor with z series motherboard, it's better to go with liquid cooling, if not then CM hyper 212 is a must. Also your RAM placement needs to be corrected, since you are using 2 sticks place it in 1st & 3rd or 2nd & 4th slot for better dual channel. Regarding blower I'm now also using a 15yr old Eureka Forbes handy vacuum + blower without a single repair.

Back