Android How good are Xolo Phones ?

Heard that indian brand phones are good. Handled few xolo, micromax phones.. They are really good. Only problem is lack of Service centers.

I had a Xolo Q800 until earlier today. Worked REALLY well for the price. I honestly don't think you can find a better Android phone at that price point of ~10k.
Sold it to get a Nexus 4 though.

Xolo won't really provide you any support. I owned a Q800 for a couple of months and while it was a very good phone for the price, after sales support was probably non-existent. Not that I required any though. Didn't have any issues.

However, if you want to update software and stuff, head over to either androidjugaad.com or the Xolo Q800 group on Facebook. Either of those would be far more helpful than Xolo Care.

I had a xolo A500s for a few days...as a secondary phone... While the phone was worth the money...honestly the touch sensitivity wasnt upto the mark for me...and the audio quality via headphones was aweful with almost no bass...

Have been using an imported ( read dual core) S3 as my primary phone for about 8 months now...so very much used to the sensitivity n quality of this...

At present i have a micromax doodle 2... the build quality is top notch with all metal back etc...touch is super smooth (couldve been a lil more precise though)...and the screen quality is very very good... Really liking it as of now... :)

You can decide based on my experience :

I had bought xolo Q1000 on 12/Sept/2013, it blasted on 25th Jan 2017 while it was put on charge. Luckily no one was near by, however it has exploded so badly that neighboring laptop, table and a piece of cloth caught fire. Laptop is working fine however, its top has suffered a burn leaving a hole. The battery metal part flew away and fell over curtain burning it too. It took about 2 mins for us to approach the phone and turn off the fire using a blanket, however the damage was done already. I have the box and receipt with me. Kindly help me file a legal suite against Xolo company for the damage caused.

Details of phone :

IMEI 1 : 911319299113851
IMEI 2 : 911310200113869
SN : Q1000413G0022790
color : Black
EAN : 8906037882010.

Check for the blast images on :

https://www.consumercomplaints.in/xolo-q1000-battery-adn-phone-blast-while-on-charge-c1481762

Back