How good is hostinger web hosting ?

I saw an offer on webspace by hostinger.in they are providing unlimited sites and space for some thing like 160 per month . Is it a reliable host ? Couldint find any review of their indian counterpart any body here using there service ?

I saw an offer on webspace by hostinger.in they are providing unlimited sites and space for some thing like 160 per month . Is it a reliable host ? Couldint find any review of their indian counterpart any body here using there service ?

Yes, that is a good hosting. Though I didn't used with .in, but I have used their service from the main website which is with .com and you can find the reviews about hostinger.com from many forums. But keep this in mind, the price is promotional, when you renew your hosting account it will be about 3 times more.

I saw an offer on webspace by hosting they are providing unlimited sites and space for some thing like 160 per month . Is it a reliable host ? Couldint find any review of their indian counterpart any body here using there service ?
They are a reseller, I assume you know same or it is link building here ?
Not planning to stray your business in anyway.. but not right channel..

Try domainhawk, webhostingtalk, domainnames, etc.
I have tons on list.....

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply , i couldn't resist the pricing so I bought a 4 year plan the week after I posted . Till now it's running fine I don't know what will happen in the future , i had a minor glitch because of my own mistake but they were fast to respond

Back