Graphic Cards How good is Jetway HD3650 512ddr2

c2quado

Disciple
hi friends

hello to all. I have a question regarding gfx card . I m in search for good cheap gfx card .I saw this jetway HD3650 512ddr2 gfx card in market priced at 3.2k and also there is hd2600pro at 3.8k how they both campare to nvidia 8600's and to each other and also to there ddr3 variants are they any good value for money or not. I want to play games like DMC4 nfs underground2 , withcher, more like these 2k8 titles. So do you people thing any of these cards will be good And i m on tight budget of 3k.

And i dont find any ddr3 card in my range in my city.so any suggestions are welcome.....:S

First off welcome to TE bro.

Never , i mean never ever go for a DDR2 GFX no matter what.

U can easily find a 8600gt second hand in TE market forum if u want its way better than 3650DDR2

if not wait a coupla weeks and increase your budget by 800rs then u can get a 8600gt without any hassles. But what ever u do dont go for a DDR2 GFX.

P.S u can contact "TheITWares" in TE he might be interested to sell his 8600gt :)

welcome to TE ,,,,,

get DDR3 GPU only .

if it's not avilable in ur city.......u can get it here on TE :hap2:
also used GPU'S are avialble in market section (not only GPU'S but diffrent kind of stuffs )

Back